News
Replying to Chenhope • Mar 28, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
If you tell me a few weeks ago how I cried for Go Yurim, I wouldn't believe it. Dang my heartThe way Beak Yijin…
Maybe HE is her first love, not all first loves are meant to be huhuhu
0 0
Replying to theviewer • Mar 28, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Ji Woong and Hee Do will end up together.
Let's wait and find out haha
0 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 27, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Ji Woong and Hee Do will end up together.
1 3
Replying to dontmindme • Mar 27, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
After ep 14 I'm more confident that they're together!
Didn't you watch last minute?
3 0
On Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 3 • Mar 26, 2022
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 3 Spoiler
I'm so curious to find out what it is about Seo Ban that might make Si Eun think of breaking off the engagement?
0 6
Replying to theviewer • Mar 25, 2022
Title Crazy Love
20 mins in of ep1 and i'm bored out of my mind!should i continue?
Wow ep3 is hilarious! U guys are right, it did get better and i laughed out loud, a lot.
0 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 23, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Is this the same school as the one in All of us are dead?
0 2
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 23, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Am I the only one who wants Seung Wan and Woong to end up together?lol
1 2
Replying to theviewer • Mar 21, 2022
Title Crazy Love
20 mins in of ep1 and i'm bored out of my mind!should i continue?
Ok i will watch up to ep2, hope it does get better
0 0
On Crazy Love • Mar 20, 2022
Title Crazy Love
20 mins in of ep1 and i'm bored out of my mind!should i continue?
2 6
Replying to theviewer • Mar 3, 2022
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 3
Definitely agree with the sizzling chemistry between the original Yu Shin and chatacher Sa Pi Young. And the new…
I agree.. *sigh* it's gonna take time getting used to the new Yu Shin
1 1
lo_ve • Mar 2, 2022
Article Lee Joon Gi's new SBS drama "Again My Life" will premiere this April!
My husband is back!
3 0
Replying to theviewer • Mar 2, 2022
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 3
Definitely agree with the sizzling chemistry between the original Yu Shin and chatacher Sa Pi Young. And the new…
Omg! Was thinking the exact same thing. Is that really her hair?! I'm going to miss those long and tensed conversations between Yu Shin and Sa Pi Young. Remember back in s2 when they had that 1ep when it was almost just of tbe 2 of them arguing whether they should get a divorce or not. That was riveting to watch.. gonna miss it huhu
2 6
Replying to liesylew • Mar 2, 2022
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 3
Not feeling the replacement cast at all. Ugh. Wth. Also what’s going on with the hot bro and SPY?
Yeah what's up with that?
0 0
Replying to shahesta • Mar 2, 2022
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 3
But tbh the ghost thing is shitt* idea
I agree, hope they finish the ghost storyline soon
1 0
Replying to mrs ahn bohyun • Mar 2, 2022
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 3
I thought it was a pretty weak start to a season opening. I'm not sure if it's because I'm not used to the new…
Definitely agree with the sizzling chemistry between the original Yu Shin and chatacher Sa Pi Young. And the new grandma is indeed a disappointing replacement, she doesn't exude the hot grandma vibes that the previous actress had.
3 8
Replying to Ines • Mar 2, 2022
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 3
Is it just me feeling somehow the aesthetic enjoyment of the show with the original two ML Sa Hyun & Yoo Shin…
I'm with you here. The original actors definitely suited the roles better and they were much easier on the eyes too. But I'm willing to give the new actors a chance just because I want to see how it all pans out for 3 female leads
1 0
Replying to Taeguk123 • Mar 2, 2022
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 3 Spoiler
WTF? Pan Sa Hyun's hella ugly now. They could've replaced him with someone as good looking as Sung Hoon. I wouldn't…
I agree, it's a little hard adjusting to the new faces. And distracting
0 0
Replying to jos • Mar 2, 2022
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 3 Spoiler
i can't believe Song Won died
I expected it, considering the lovey dovey flashback scenes before she gave birth
0 0
Replying to shahesta • Mar 2, 2022
Title Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) Season 3
i dont know why ppl is hating on this drama its so funny it makes me angry and cry out of laughter in the same…
I agree! I do find it entertaining as well
2 1