News
lo_ve • Dec 7, 2022
Article Hook Entertainment's CEO issues official apology regarding Lee Seung Gi's issue
So what if she said she will dispose her personal property? That's already her responsibility. That's what she's supposed to do. I don't pity her at all.
1 0
Replying to Divine_13 • Nov 7, 2022
Title See You in My 19th Life
Be fr…shin hye sun is gorgeous! & ban jieum is a 2D character, how is anyone suppose to look like her?
She looks like ban jieum in that pictures
1 1
Replying to Hikariiii_A • Nov 4, 2022
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
wait you mean "see you in my 19th life"??? OMG!!!
Yes! Shin hyesun will play as ban jieum and ahn bohyun as moon seoha.
1 1
Replying to Divine_13 • Nov 3, 2022
Title See You in My 19th Life
Be fr…shin hye sun is gorgeous! & ban jieum is a 2D character, how is anyone suppose to look like her?
Maybe from hairstyle and outfits, it doesn't look like ban jieum. I hope the stylist work harder on this one.
2 4
Replying to Giu • Nov 3, 2022
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
It would be so cool if they were guests at the other drama
Agree! Maybe a cameo at the others
0 1
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Nov 3, 2022
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
let's meet in the next life (the author's another work) is also in the process of making. it would be good if the 2 dramas aired at the same time.
1 12
Replying to MiniSushi • Feb 1, 2021
Title Dear.M
you should give it a chance if the plot lookedinteresting to you. The actress who's playing this role is actually…
Yeah I know her from that drama too. When I first saw the teaser, I was like "isn't that Hong Siah? I should give this drama a try". But then after I found out she's replacing saeron for jimin's role, I was like nah... Different actress playing the role will give different vibe. And I've fallen in love with Kim Saeron's jimin, I don't wanna ruin it by watching another actress playing the role.
4 2
On Dear.M • Jan 20, 2021
Title Dear.M
So disappointed kim saeron isn't going to play as seo jimin. Instead they changed the actress. I'm not going to watch.
6 4