K-Drama
tubabar • Nov 26, 2025
List 2025 BL shows I've seen
I will update this list as I get time to sit down for it!
0 0
Replying to tubabar • Nov 26, 2025
List 2025 BL shows I've seen
Very difficult question, its hard to pick one. Recently did rewatch a series so I will consider it my best for…
Oooooh. Tbh season 2 is good too. But it has a different kind of drama than first. I loved both seasons for different reasons tho. Hope you get time to check it out someday!
1 0
Replying to Grey • Nov 26, 2025
List 2025 BL shows I've seen
Interesting. What is the best BL in your opinion?
Very difficult question, its hard to pick one. Recently did rewatch a series so I will consider it my best for now. We Best Love is the name, a Bl from Taiwan.
1 2
