News
On Good Boy • Jun 1, 2025
Title Good Boy
when does it air on prime?
2 1
Blkittykat • Aug 21, 2024
Article Why Not: Watching Dramas With Low Ratings
I definitely will check out Princess Princess D! However, I usually try not to watch dramas under 8.0, sometimes 7.5, rating. It would be interesting for you to watch the highest rated dramas from each country
1 1
On Love Next Door • Aug 18, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Really enjoyed the first episode! It stayed true to the trailers. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses in the coming weeks
9 0
On Sweet Home Season 3 • Jul 22, 2024
Title Sweet Home Season 3
they should've just made this 1 season and 20 episodes bc the writers really did a terrible job in s2 and s3
4 0
KC Drama LOVER • Jun 29, 2024
Article Siblings in Dramas
I am a photographer, and I want to note that most exhibitions are free. Esp opening nights they usually serve alcohol and there are many people there. Please search for photography galleries in your city and see when they are having new gallery openings. I am sure you would like it!
1 1
On The Worst Boy in the World • Aug 18, 2023
Title The Worst Boy in the World
why is this drama STACKED with such good actors?? yoo teo is one of my favorites so i am definitely going to tune in
23 1
On Kiss That Kills • Jan 29, 2023
Title Kiss That Kills
watched this drama not too long ago and loved it!
2 0
On Island • Dec 30, 2022
Title Island
this script is crazy...
1 1

