Editorials
Replying to Cider Melon • Mar 20, 2025
Person Yoo Yeon Seok
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2025/03/actor-yoo-yeon-seok-hit-with-48-million-usd-penalty-in-unpaid-taxes-after-audit
ik its bad but what does tax audit mean 😕
0 4
Replying to Padakiki • Mar 12, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Disgusting😑I actually never liked him and I thaught he was just overhype actor but I didnt expect you be a…
no right i lit did not care for him 🙏🏻
0 0
Replying to RhopalocerA • Mar 12, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Only woman actress will be cancel and unforgiven in Korea. Men can do whatever and still be in limelight.
sk is so backwards
5 0
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 11, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
HE SHOULD BE THE ONE DEAD
13 0
Aehsassy • Mar 10, 2025
Article Adapting an Anime: A Sign of Affection
bro started watching dramas yesterday
6 2
Replying to Justanetwork • Mar 10, 2025
Title Our Youth: After Story
kenshin kamimura was arrested by the police in if I’m correct in Hong Kong for SA’ing a female translator..…
JJONG PFP
3 0
Replying to staz • Mar 9, 2025
Title Our Youth
had a stroke reading this but it is alleged ? idk but theres a court case on april 15 i think if you wanna check…
yw and wtv you want I guess
1 0
Replying to Our Youth • Mar 9, 2025
Title Our Youth
Replying to deleted comment
AW NAHHHHHHHHHHH
8 0
Replying to Nanakor • Mar 9, 2025
Title Our Youth
My heart goes out to the victim. I hope she can find support and peace with her loved ones, and the strength to…
with this kinda case its guilty until proven innocent imo
0 0
Replying to staz • Mar 9, 2025
Title Our Youth
bro what. please read your comments before posting them this just sounds crazy
aw nah bro deleted it ☠️
0 0
Replying to Hennessy26 • Mar 9, 2025
Title Our Youth
Heyy guyzzz ds is true d one main lead he arrested at d Hongkong police its just because of molest with d interpreter
had a stroke reading this but it is alleged ? idk but theres a court case on april 15 i think if you wanna check it out
9 2
Replying to staz • Mar 8, 2025
Title Our Youth
blud is NOT the main character
nah im talking abt you 🙏🏻
0 0
Replying to Dani • Mar 7, 2025
Title Our Youth
From the first day the eighth sense finished airing, I swore no drama would ever take its place. it would always…
blud is NOT the main character
1 2
Replying to Our Youth • Mar 7, 2025
Title Our Youth
Replying to deleted comment
bro what. please read your comments before posting them this just sounds crazy
3 1
Replying to Mina • Mar 7, 2025
Article Kim Min Seok is 2PM Lee Jun Ho's best friend in 'Typhoon Boss'!
hi atiny :3
hi :3
1 0
On Our Youth • Mar 6, 2025
Title Our Youth
I hope he realized how he ruined a good bl for fans and people who were planning to watch it
9 0
Replying to koala • Mar 6, 2025
Title Our Youth
i hope they remake this show because I'm not rewatching this after what he did... man he really ruined one of…
REAL 🗣
2 0
Replying to foxt118 • Mar 6, 2025
Title Our Youth
Could you please delay your judgement until investigation is over and court verdict is done. The day of the court…
its a high chance that he did do something because his instagram account was deleted and he was kicked out of his group
2 0
Replying to izzy • Mar 6, 2025
Title Our Youth
this is one of those times I’m going to have to separate the art from the artist, because I love this series…
real kenshin definitely threw his career down the drain
5 0
lo_ve • Feb 28, 2025
Article After School's Nana receives offer to join the Son Ye Jin and Ji Chang Wook in 'Scandal'
I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE A SCANDAL CUASE OF THE DRAMA NAME ☠️☠️☠️
2 0
