Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 5, 2023
On Kiss Sixth Sense • Nov 19, 2025
I found this story interesting and entertaining, even the last episode when they bicker, I love it. It’s cute and refreshing hahaha
yoon kyesang, he looked so manly there
3 0
Replying to iamanda____ • Nov 9, 2025
It seems like the ending isn’t satisfying, right? I’ve already seen the ending spoilers on XHS, and even chinese…
I agree. Their relationship for me is more of master-disciple relationship
4 0
Replying to renebaebae • Nov 9, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved Spoiler
I agree. QJT should've died in the hands of his son. if anyone deserved to Live in this story, it's definitely…
and they make it even worse by making QJT killing Rumu instead 🙂
0 0
Replying to Nice2888 • Nov 9, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved Spoiler
HellooooPlease what happened Answer my question did Qingtong and Cheng yi die amd have a sad ending at the final…
yes ml and fl both died, but the main villains also died.
0 0
Replying to sk1rks • Nov 9, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved Spoiler
MASSIVE SPOILERS: so glad at least yun fei and xue yang didnt die... but Qing tong's death was just pure heartbreak,…
well i guess being a tree is considered alive? 🤣
7 1
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 9, 2025
nonton episode akhir be like hah?! heh?! hoh?!🤣🤣
yodahlah lumayan lah endingnya at least gak boring
yg arc tengah jauh lebih boring dari endingnya ini meskipun tetep ceritanya kacau balau
7.5/10
0 0
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 9, 2025
The BTSes got me smiling ear to ear though🥰
Cheng Yi’s laughing and singing, and Cheng Yi being clumsy again hahaha😍
1 0
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 9, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved Spoiler
I personally like the ending. I agree that this is the fittest ending for all this black fox thingy since Fugui is the only one with purest flame that can purify hatred.
One thing I dislike for the ending arc is QJT didnt die on Rumu’s hands, that poor boy has suffered all his life bcs of his father (read: satan).

Cheng Yi acting/martial skills 10/10
Story : 5/10
well at least SAB was better than the first installment
4 2
Replying to Cdrama Addict • Nov 9, 2025
I want back all of the time I've wasted in this drama.
LOLLL i totally can relate, but on the other hand, I love all Cheng Yi’s action scenes and the swords CGI
1 1
Replying to pampampam • Nov 9, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved Spoiler
my expression watching episode 33-36 : 😮😧😦😵‍💫🤔
at least the fight with black fox is grand enough. I love it

I was so surprised when Fugui killed Qingtong, I thought she would fight alongside him lol

One thing that disappoints me was Rumu never gets his happy ending 🥲I want QJT to die in Rumu’s hands for all his sufferings
3 0
Replying to z1one1 • Nov 9, 2025
If you have it, the link to the cut scene, please. 😊
Nooooooo
This sounds like a good arc instead of traumatic jiejie word
1 1
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 9, 2025
Lets guess who will be the victims in the upcoming blood bath?
My guess: Rumu and Weiyun
Meanwhile Fu Gui will lose his title as soldier and continue living as normal human and becoming a secong zhang qi (i wish)
1 2
Replying to pampampam • Nov 9, 2025
Regardless of the “flop” of this, Cheng Yi did so well in each of his scenes. Especially his fighting scenes,…
what a dedication by Cheng Yi🥺
5 0
Replying to Little Master • Nov 9, 2025
>>> I have never seen side characters having more scenes than the main character. I came here for CY.…
Regardless of the “flop” of this, Cheng Yi did so well in each of his scenes. Especially his fighting scenes, he did superbly!
His micro expressions, sword skill, etc are all excellent.
Cheng Yi really deserves better than just being treated as marketing tool
11 2
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 9, 2025
I read comments below about LYT, can someone explain what the hate/rumour is about?
The one I knew was LYT was said to be “copying” ZLS style from LA, but tbh if I were ZLS, I would actually be proud lol, it means I became a trendsetter right?
0 2