Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 5, 2023
On Fated Hearts • Nov 9, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Back here again bcs no currently airing dramas can replace this masterpiece 🫠🫶
16 1
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 8, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved Spoiler
I feel like I’ve lost “connection” with SAB.
I am actually a crybaby especially when watching drama with xianxia/xuanhuan genre, but I didn’t feel anything with WQHY’s death, just like any other NPC died.
But I will still finish this not bcs I enjoy this drama, but first bcs of Cheng Yi, and secondly bcs there are few eps left.

For me, since I am not a shipper of Fu Gui and Qing Tong from the very beginning, I have no problem with the lack of romance (which I actually like), but what I dont like are actually:
1. The lack of Cheng Yi’s scenes in some episodes. I mean he is practically treated as cameo! (ep 28 for example)
2. The story somewhat has so many filler stories in the middle until towards the end.

I hope these last 4 episodes can surprise me. Maybe instead of in Fu Gui’s hands, I wish Quan Jing Ting will die in Ru Mu’s hands.
Or maybe all main characters ended up alive (hey it will be considered a surprise if this really happens)
Or even better if Fu Gui ended up with Black Fox, who knows🤷‍♀️
2 0
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 6, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved Spoiler
such a pity that gullizan is gone, i mean she is the coolest villain here in SAB
her walking with her scepter, she looks so gorgeous
2 2
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 5, 2025
I am gradually losing interest in this. Cheng Yi’s action scene is the sole reason why I am not dropping this.
Even watching with 1.5x speed doesn’t help much
6 1
On Yummy Yummy Yummy • Nov 2, 2025
Title Yummy Yummy Yummy Spoiler
i personally think this is SE😭
but the writer is nice enough to twist it a little at the end
my poor lin yan 😭😭 how could the writer make him forget the shen family a bit by bit and grow old lonely😭😭
1 0
On Yummy Yummy Yummy • Nov 2, 2025
i know the genre is fantasy bcs of the time travel thingy, but the fact that shen family can easily go to palace and meet the grand princess or even the emperor just don’t make any sense😅
2 0
Replying to Kween • Nov 2, 2025
Should I start this? Or Fated Hearts? Anyone?
FH is finished while this one is ongoing. if you want to binge watch maybe you could watch FH first, but if you want to join the thrill of plot guessing with others, try watching this
6 1
On Yummy Yummy Yummy • Nov 1, 2025
Li Yun Rui is so good at portraying yearning face 🥺
he is more suitable acting in costume drama rather than modern drama
14 4
On Sword and Beloved • Nov 1, 2025
i know i am a minority here, i ship qingtong with her so-called brother bcs i am an eternal shipper of yingyuan and yandan🫠
so i will enjoy these few eps where the fl is away
0 0