Editorials
On Sweet Boy • Jul 17, 2017
Title Sweet Boy
OMG!!! the trailer got me Laughing!!! at first I was like " bitch better be good *with rachet accent*" then when the first scene appeared (the BJs par), I was like " OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! LORD HELP ME WATCH THIS TRAILER UNTIL THE LAST PART WITH OUT GETTING ANY BONER!!" and then when the part when the guy touched the other guy's thing, I was like "Damn Girl!!! you nasty Hoe hahahaha !! trying to show off your collection of dicks huh?! hahahaha !! Girl it's a trailer!!! Why do you make me jealous?!! are you trying to rub on my face that I don't have a BF?! LOL I wish I was you hahaha" oh yeah
0 0
Replying to kaizer • Jul 17, 2017
Title Diary of Tootsies Season 2
Where could I possibly watch Ep. 7 with Eng sub? I tried my best to find it but sadly I could not find it
I will, I promise :)
0 0
Replying to kaizer • Jul 17, 2017
Title Diary of Tootsies Season 2
Where could I possibly watch Ep. 7 with Eng sub? I tried my best to find it but sadly I could not find it
Thank you so much <3
0 0
On Diary of Tootsies Season 2 • Jul 16, 2017
Title Diary of Tootsies Season 2
Where could I possibly watch Ep. 7 with Eng sub? I tried my best to find it but sadly I could not find it
0 5
On Diary of Tootsies Season 2 • Jul 16, 2017
Title Diary of Tootsies Season 2
I really can't find Ep. 7
0 0