News
On Light on Me • Feb 18, 2022
Title Light on Me
I found this really entertaining, it was cute, and funny, sometime there's boring parts, but you can skip them, and I hope that Lee Sae On can have more main roles, the cast did really good! I give it a 9.5/10 :)
2 0
Replying to urlilluv • Feb 16, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
it might be out on February 18! :)
your welcome!
1 0
On Mick Metas Opas-iamkajorn • Feb 16, 2022
Person Mick Metas Opas-iamkajorn
Happy Birthday!!!
0 0
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Feb 15, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
When will next episode be out?
it might be out on February 18! :)
1 2
On Shim Dal Gi • Feb 12, 2022
Person Shim Dal Gi
She needs to be in more dramas as the main lead, she's really good at acting, and she's sooooo gorgeous! :)
15 0