Details

  • Last Online: Jul 3, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 16, 2021
Replying to Jwells • Apr 20, 2025
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77tp9VYpRJchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFohtiuxXxQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phvqq1T8l9ghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LuQXd2FCJwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yuYjlaV7cIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KA_82yIsPIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtLJds2F_yAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjM4dVXaRTUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsCR-e7dATIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpq2HeOG8Mohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9z-5NPY1mUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nue4telxH0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhpYVouULaUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_UmFFa38fAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z8avLNSFSEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHJ2blJH3fM*Dailymotion…
Thanks so much for all the links you provide!! I wanted to ask if you knew what this drama was, or the actors names? Thank you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW4-_OzNwu4
0 2
On Hide the Boss • Apr 19, 2025
The concept in this story is my favorite, and the two actors are wonderful! The main characters are likable, and the kid is really cute too! I only wish it would have been longer and a more detailed plot. It did feel very hurried, which made their relationship feel a bit lackluster. Still enjoyed it a lot!
1 0
Replying to BadPenny • Jan 25, 2022
This episode made me feel lots and lots of things. So if you take in the length of this and wanna TL;DR, man I…
Reading this comment without having watched a single episode of this season gave me whiplash lmao. Amazing writing, lots of fun reading it.
2 1