K-Drama
Replying to Stacey • 2 days ago
Title Tigers Sniff the Rose
anyone knows where it will be airing?
rumors oct 20th, no offical date for now
3 0
On Tigers Sniff the Rose • 2 days ago
Title Tigers Sniff the Rose
Wallah ive been waiting for this to air so bad I feel like an obsessive ex
5 0
On Spring of the Blade • 2 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
oh my ep 23 preview is insane
2 0
On Against the Current • 2 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
so she does have feelings for him cuz she really fought for him in ep 33
1 1
Replying to namirobin • 2 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
and they chose the most boring episodes during that 1ep/day period 😅
exactly 😓 I was so disappointed I dropped the rating to 7.5, it’s back to a 8 or 8.5 now for me
0 0
Replying to Cocoberry • 3 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
A theory: Lanxiang also has feeling for Jinqi even before when she was a maid but accepted that they will not…
In the starting episode (first scene) when FL was betrothed to ML she clearly liked him a lot but after what happened to her family I think she moved on but she still has feelings for him
4 1
Replying to v4runavv1 • 3 days ago
Title Against the Current
RIGHT it’s like everything feels mediocre now. Like till before the marriage it was really good but now it feels…
That’s great for you 🥹I preferred the ml smiling at the maid fl all the time than a forced marriage where she isn’t even happy 😭
0 0
On Spring of the Blade • 3 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
So the problem with this drama is one ep per day. Because todays episodes were fantastic with perfect pacing. Till yesterday I was disappointed cuz it felt draggy but perhaps the director has done so to make it more suspenseful but I didn’t really like it. 3 episodes— same story it was boring. So much better now
2 2
Replying to Minoucha • 3 days ago
Title Against the Current
The drama is now going downhill. It feels forced and awkward.
RIGHT it’s like everything feels mediocre now. Like till before the marriage it was really good but now it feels boring
5 3
Replying to Lady_kay • 3 days ago
Title Against the Current
after episode 30, IMO, I think the FL is a bit mean at this point, she's only looking at things from her own POV.…
Agreed
1 0
Replying to baifan • 4 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
How? What plot do you find unnecessary?
I am familiar with suspense but I feel like reading the novel and then watching this would be better to understand, because the starting was good uptil episode 10ish but since 1 ep a day have started, it feels repetitive and every episode feels the same to me
0 1
Replying to AKH • 4 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
This must be more of a me-problem but I swear when a drama goes down to one episode a day instead of two, the…
exactly. It seems like they’re slowing it down for it to be interesting but I find it boring
0 0
Replying to baifan • 4 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
How? What plot do you find unnecessary?
Also it feels like they’ve put up a lot of things for just 30 episodes like the Xie family, mls life, their romance, his line of work, their childhood identities and maybe more considering there’s still more than 10 episodes left
0 0
Replying to Kavzz07 • 4 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
I agree. esp the last 2 ep
RIGHT like out of 45 minutes I found myself skipping 20 minutes
1 1
Replying to Kavzz07 • 4 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
I agree. esp the last 2 ep
This as well 👏 I skip most of the father scenes
1 0
Replying to baifan • 4 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
How? What plot do you find unnecessary?
why are you even judging what I want to see without even knowing why I feel so 😭
0 0
Replying to baifan • 4 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
How? What plot do you find unnecessary?
The last 2 episodes have been so stretched considering they’ve already found out about the one who killed fls mom, there’s unnecessary scenes which could have been avoided and it’s so slow it’s pissing me off now. The plot is good but it could have been so much more interesting if it was written properly. It’s not the plot which is unnecessary it’s the execution which annoys me
0 3
On Spring of the Blade • 4 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
they’re stretching it unnecessarily 🧘♀️
6 14
On A Prophet • 6 days ago
Title A Prophet Spoiler
I don’t usually watch SE but I AM SAT for them together
3 2
On Spring of the Blade • 7 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
ep 14 i was hoping Qingyuan pulls out her female general skills to kill the bandits 😂💔 still hoping to see it in ep 15
4 1