News
On The Queen of Attack • Sep 23, 2021
Title The Queen of Attack
Short but worth one, enjoy~~
1 0
On Michelle Jiang • Sep 23, 2021
Person Michelle Jiang
She’s good especially on angry mode~~
0 0
On Chef Fang • Sep 23, 2021
Title Chef Fang
If you were looking for romance/comedy and huge happy ending, you are absolutely at the right place. Enjoy~~
1 0
On I've Fallen for You • Sep 22, 2021
Title I've Fallen for You
Happy ending and romance/comedy, enjoy~~
1 0
On A Girl Like Me • Sep 21, 2021
Title A Girl Like Me
I enjoyed it very much, thx~~
2 0
On Oh! My Sweet Liar! • Sep 19, 2021
Title Oh! My Sweet Liar!
Are u looking for romance and comedy plus a happy ending? Enjoy~~
0 0
On A Dangerous Man • Sep 19, 2021
Title A Dangerous Man Spoiler
It’s a good ending but they left together while actor carry poison.. enjoy~~
2 0
On Oops! The King Is in Love • Sep 19, 2021
Title Oops! The King Is in Love
If you are looking for romance and comedy, I have to say that you are in the right place. Enjoy~~
3 5
On Marry Me • Sep 18, 2021
Title Marry Me
I enjoy it very much, thx for the hard work.
0 0
On The Innocent Man • Aug 9, 2014
Title The Innocent Man
visit runningman some days :)
0 0
On Lim Yoon A • Sep 11, 2013
Person Lim Yoon A
"Prime Minister and I", please :D
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
:) Anhyeonhaseyo!
1 0
On Kangchi, the Beginning • Jun 25, 2013
Title Kangchi, the Beginning
^_^ I knew it's not a happy ending, but the writer do know how to comfort us!!! kashamida <3 YOU!!!!
4 0
HeyitsEst • May 22, 2013
Article Hyun Bin and Uhm Tae Woong
Yu-doek and Hyun Bin ^_^
0 0
On Always • Apr 7, 2013
Title Always
Thanks alot, finally there's a happy ending >.<
1 0
On A Millionaire's First Love • Mar 31, 2013
Title A Millionaire's First Love
you know,i start hating you!!! so cruel T__T
2 0
On That Winter, the Wind Blows • Mar 30, 2013
Title That Winter, the Wind Blows
T____T hope they'll be good together
0 0
On My Little Bride • Mar 30, 2013
Title My Little Bride
cool!! ^___^ that's how love do!!!!
0 0
On Scandal Makers • Mar 30, 2013
Title Scandal Makers
next time make sure you clearly ask who exactly he is! >.< her husband/father ?
1 0