K-Drama
On Speed and Love • Mar 31, 2026
Title Speed and Love
For me it's one of my favorite dramas ever! Visuals are insane and I love all romantic moments so much! I love the development of the characters and my heart is still at the garage <3
7 0
Replying to ora_ng_e_ • Feb 11, 2026
Title Affinity
Not as crazy a plot as Affinity, but The Forbidden Flower has some intense romance (...especially behind the scenes…
on YouTube or X you can find bts from the drama, the uncut scenes are more spicy 🔥🔥
1 0
Replying to claire_zzzz • Dec 23, 2025
Title Speed and Love
He Yu is just damn talented actor, he literally surpasses many of my fav top male C actors. He embodies whatever…
Is this scar real? I was wondering the whole drama if it’s just for the character or if it’s real
1 1
On Speed and Love • Dec 22, 2025
Title Speed and Love
My favorite cdrama! how to move on???
14 0