Don't worry about the rating, it'll work it's way to a true depiction of the drama in a few more episodes once all the chatter calms down. Now back to the drama, I've only finished epi 1 and it's pretty decent. I like the leads (the main leads) but some of the supporting characters are not that great with the acting...seems like they're idols, new at acting. But other than that, it's a good solid start. It's got my attention.
The story might be a little crazy and sloppy, but what is so superb about this drama is the amazing acting done by YJG, His big puppy dog eyes are so expressive and his raw emotions that comes out when he's suffering, sad or crying. It's so natural looking. I know he's a veteran actor though he's so young, but seriously he can out act some of these more popular, older oppas.
This C drama hits different. The cinematography and OST is nice and sweet. And the chemistry between the 2 leads is strong and believable. Worth the watch so far.
Team Babi- fighting! Team Woong- boo, no. He's just visiting Team Yumi- yaaas girl. Chase that dream and live it to the fullest whether you're with or without a man.
I totally feel like I'm 3rd wheeling on their dates... like literally. This drama is done so well with the simple sets, characters and discussions, you feel like you're either sitting in their office or at the pancake cafe on a date with them.
This is the second new drama with the mystery, fantasy romcom theme. If you like this one, watch Link: Eat, Love, Kill too. Both of these are intriguing.
Ok guys, what was that? That was some crazy characters and it always stems from some billionaire CEO living in s crazy mansion with hidden rooms. I'm gonna give this a chance because though this was like a car crash, I couldn't keep my eyes off of it.
Now back to the drama, I've only finished epi 1 and it's pretty decent. I like the leads (the main leads) but some of the supporting characters are not that great with the acting...seems like they're idols, new at acting. But other than that, it's a good solid start. It's got my attention.
BTW, they could have ended it at 10. No need for epi 11 and 12.
Team Woong- boo, no. He's just visiting
Team Yumi- yaaas girl. Chase that dream and live it to the fullest whether you're with or without a man.