Lol, and here I thought the opposite regarding the snacks. Why is it beautiful? Because everything on the snack…
Lol, I was being a bit facetious about the snack plate. I mean who does that? I bet real chefs just plop down on the couch after a hard day at work with a bag of chips and a coke like the rest of us. 🤣 Originally I was here for food eye candy, but their relationship and this crazy story line has taken over.
I had to brace myself for episode 20, but I truly loved how everyone's story was tied up at the end, I cried equal amount of sad and happy tears in one episode. For me that doesn't happen often and I felt at complete peace with the ending. No questions, just happiness for this lil town of people who support each other like no other. Just a beautiful series.
Literally every time they show Chef's plates of food, the presentation is oh so beautiful. Even his snacks he eats while he's watching tv is a work of art
How is it possible that the ML is only 24? He is such a mature actor! I thought he has in his 30s? He has a very expressive, handsome face- his serious face can kill you, and when he laughs, he lights up an entire room.
Definitely liking this drama very much. It perfectly cures My Liberation Notes craving. It is totally opposite…
It totally does have a Liberation vibe to it, but for me it's a bit of a Liberation, Crazy Love vibe. 2022 has definitely produced some unique rom coms, and I'm loving it!
As much as I hate Disney +, I love their unique Kdramas. Snow Drop Rookie Cops Crazy Love Love All Play Kiss Sixth Sense and now Link. Good stuff Mickey!
The minute the sister was introduced into the story it got uninteresting, upsetting, and confusing for me. Why Why Why... they should have had the second half of the drama focus on something else. Or maybe start the drama with each of the Park Twins back story, then have them be in a friends to lovers relationship in the end and keep badminton as the focus.
Cute , Cute all around. Handsome and sexy ML and a porcelain looking doll as the FL. My 2 takeaways from this drama: 1) Yuuuuuuuuuuuuna and 2) Gong Tae Sung's bulging eyes when he's surprised or jealous. Loved it!
I have a feeling that this weekend's ending will be good. The screenwriter has yet to disappoint me in any of these character's stories, so I'm hoping that all will end well. No open ended questions and no let's try and interpret that ending. There's bound to be some sad endings with these families so I'm bracing for those. Life as you know is full of events that are happy and sad, so I'm sure this drama will portray that. Regardless, I will give this one high marks!! It's just been so good along the way.
Park Twins--> fighting! 💪 Been rooting for them since episode 1. Love their adorkable chemistry and cute interactions. I never gave up on them despite some weird editing issues, draggy episodes and mean, stubborn characters... but you guys will always be close to my heart as we close the chapter tomorrow. Love ya!!
Wow, Disney + sure love this psycho, crazy rom com genre. So far, I've seen Crazy Love and Sixth Sense Kiss... and now this one. Good job Mickey, you sure know how to produce these fantasical love stories. We love them!
It had a sweet rom com in it.
Snow Drop
Rookie Cops
Crazy Love
Love All Play
Kiss Sixth Sense
and now Link.
Good stuff Mickey!
My 2 takeaways from this drama: 1) Yuuuuuuuuuuuuna and 2) Gong Tae Sung's bulging eyes when he's surprised or jealous. Loved it!