K-Drama
On Fool in Love with You • Aug 16, 2021
Title Fool in Love with You
I'm here 3 years late and still can't find subbed episodes after the 9th one! :(
6 0
On Street Dance of China Season 4 • Aug 14, 2021
Title Street Dance of China Season 4
What an amazing start to the show. I was specially looking forward to the captains battling it out and I was not disappointed at all. And what an amazing range of dancers have gathered this time, it's going to be a blast <3
2 0
Xiao Zhan • Aug 7, 2021
List 2+3=5
Yes! Our 5 <3
2 10
On Wang Yi Bo • Aug 5, 2021
Person Wang Yi Bo
Wish u a very Happy B'day <3
4 0
Replying to lucy_lu • May 6, 2021
Title Novoland: The Castle in the Sky - Time Reversal
under the section "where to watch" there are two links with subtitles... the more "accessible" is the third one:…
UK worked, thx a lot :)
1 0
Replying to lucy_lu • May 6, 2021
Title Novoland: The Castle in the Sky - Time Reversal
under the section "where to watch" there are two links with subtitles... the more "accessible" is the third one:…
Is the YT link country restricted? It says 'not available' and my VPN doesn't give me option for China :(
0 2
On Novoland: The Castle in the Sky - Time Reversal • May 5, 2021
Title Novoland: The Castle in the Sky - Time Reversal
Can someone pls post a link with eng subs? I can't find the movie on any site :(
0 4
On One Liter of Tears • Apr 16, 2021
Title One Liter of Tears
I had to pause after the 8th episode coz I can't stop crying.. will finish after a break. I won't be able to watch the show again, not coz it's not good but bcoz it was so powerful. It's never too late to watch a show like this. Japan really knows how to churn out shows with such gr8 variety.
4 0
Replying to Yibo • Apr 7, 2021
Person Lee Tae Ri
Same here, the moment he walked out of the room, I rushed to the cast list to find out who the actor is ahaha
I still remember the scene, 1st impression will forever be in my mind :D
1 0
On Ken Wu • Mar 17, 2021
Person Ken Wu
I seriously want to see him as a ML, watching him in 'first romance' and damn he is FINE
7 0
Replying to dana • Mar 2, 2021
Person Lee Tae Ri
i came here from tale of the nine tailed, i love him now
Same here, the moment he walked out of the room, I rushed to the cast list to find out who the actor is ahaha
5 2
On Calvin Chen • Feb 21, 2021
Person Calvin Chen
I can't believe he's 40, specially watching that scene in DC... my god!! Loving his acting too, will be watching more of his shows once DC gets over <3
8 0
On Zhang Xin Yu • Jan 22, 2021
Person Zhang Xin Yu
Really loved his work in Legend of Fei.
2 0
On Miura Haruma • Jan 11, 2021
Person Miura Haruma
I had no idea that he is gone :( I just started watching 'Last Cinderella' and was amazed by him, came here to find out about his other shows and read the bio... this is heartbreaking :(
5 0
On Legend of Fei • Dec 16, 2020
Title Legend of Fei
I'm not able to decide whether to wait for the subs to arrive for atleast the first 2 episodes or watch as they come along (but then also wait for the next one)... I wish I knew Chinese :(
2 0
On Legend of Fei • Dec 15, 2020
Title Legend of Fei
Can't believe just 1 day more. Watching XZ on The Wolf and now Yibo on this show <3
3 0

1
1