K-Drama
Replying to Areum • Jun 9, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
Can someone beat the shit out of that stupid nurse jeong sonπ¬π¬π¬π¬.... she is getting on my nerves in…
Actually I really like her - the character as well as the actress (I don't know her name). It is the third time I have seen her. I did not like her character in Reply 1988 and When Life Gives You Tangerine. This time though, I like the character and her eccentricity.
1 1
Replying to Jeanette Chosang • Oct 9, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
Where can international (European) fans see this
Disney+ (I think)
0 2
On A Hundred Memories • Oct 5, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
I don't understand why this drama does not have a higher rating on MDL. I am loving this drama so far (up to 8 eps).
12 3
On Our Blues • Aug 23, 2025
Title Our Blues
This drama is a masterpiece.
4 0
Replying to CLeaf9 • Dec 18, 2024
Person Go Youn Jung
Omg.. she was in the Light Shop final ep. Scene after the credits π²
That was a cool cameo. Moving crossover?
1 2