News
Replying to willie22 • Jan 28, 2022
Title Love Area Part 2
Can you please share the link? When I type it on the site It says that there is no match.
No no, I cant watch them
0 18
Replying to willie22 • Jan 28, 2022
Title Love Area Part 2
Can you please share the link? When I type it on the site It says that there is no match.
I can watch other dramas who are free on there, and the site is available. But for some reason I cant watch this drama.
0 20
Replying to willie22 • Jan 28, 2022
Title Love Area Part 2
Can you please share the link? When I type it on the site It says that there is no match.
No no, Ive seen those two episodes on DramaCool, but when I try to watch the rest of the episodes on Gagaoolala it wont let me do it even if I use VPN, I tried to pay for sub. but it wont even register me, and Im getting the same error over and over again( the series are not available right now)... this really sucks
0 22
Replying to willie22 • Jan 28, 2022
Title Love Area Part 2
Can you please share the link? When I type it on the site It says that there is no match.
Even if I use VPN it wont let me register to watch it... Im doomed for now...Ill have to wait for it to air on DramaCool...
0 24
Replying to willie22 • Jan 28, 2022
Title Love Area Part 2
Can you please share the link? When I type it on the site It says that there is no match.
Ive seen only the two episodes that aired on DramaCool from the second part, Im from Europe, Macedonia, and on the site it says that its no available in my region... Im trying to make it work with VPN but no luck so far...
0 0
Replying to willie22 • Jan 28, 2022
Title Love Area Part 2
Can you please share the link? When I type it on the site It says that there is no match.
Thank you but its not available in my region yet...shame..
0 27
Replying to Love Area Part 2 • Jan 28, 2022
Title Love Area Part 2
Replying to deleted comment
Can you please share the link? When I type it on the site It says that there is no match.
0 29
Replying to uniquecorn_grb • Jan 26, 2022
Title Love Area Part 2
I totally agree with you! I was looking forward to part 2 because I really liked part 1, but wtf is this? I'm…
Right!?? The actors are amazing, amazing by looks, the acting is alright. This part is all over the place. Typical. Great start terrible finish.
0 1
On Love Area Part 2 • Jan 26, 2022
Title Love Area Part 2
They really needed to continue from where they stopped in the first part. Now you really dont need to watch the first one, just watch the second part and you'll be fine. It really irritates me when producers and writers make these moves. Like what for? The whole story is a mess, from writing to screen play. Many scenes are skippable. Could've been an amazing continuation but its really a hot mess. Disappointed af
7 4
On Love Area Part 2 • Jan 26, 2022
Title Love Area Part 2
The second episode is finally up on Dramacool.
0 1
On Love Area Part 2 • Jan 24, 2022
Title Love Area Part 2
Where did you watched the second episode??
2 0
Replying to Lory_ • Jan 24, 2022
Title Paint with Love
I'm since yesterday, refresing every site in one hour after another that I know in hope that is uploaded. So sad!
No problem, enjoy!!! <3
1 0
Replying to assez • Jan 23, 2022
Title Paint with Love
Thank you. πππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ
ENJOY!!!! <3
1 0
Replying to Duskychic • Jan 23, 2022
Title Paint with Love
Is it still not up? How much longer do we have to waitπ©
ENJOY!!!!! <3
2 0
Replying to Alexandr • Jan 23, 2022
Title Paint with Love
"Life-saver"! ;-)
ENJOY!!!! <3
1 0
Replying to KimWanHee • Jan 23, 2022
Title Paint with Love
It's up on Gagaoolala, episode 9. I don't get why everyone is complaining of it not being uploaded? Also...I need…
https://www.dramacool9.co/paint-with-love-2021-episode-9/
2 0
Replying to Lory_ • Jan 23, 2022
Title Paint with Love
I'm since yesterday, refresing every site in one hour after another that I know in hope that is uploaded. So sad!
https://www.dramacool9.co/paint-with-love-2021-episode-9/
2 2
Replying to Antonio • Jan 23, 2022
Title Paint with Love
I hope it will be uploaded soon ://
https://www.dramacool9.co/paint-with-love-2021-episode-9/
1 0
Replying to Duskychic • Jan 23, 2022
Title Paint with Love
Is it still not up? How much longer do we have to waitπ©
https://www.dramacool9.co/paint-with-love-2021-episode-9/
2 2
On Paint with Love • Jan 23, 2022
Title Paint with Love
https://www.dramacool9.co/paint-with-love-2021-episode-9/ HERE IT ISSSSSSS
5 4

1