I'm in my 20s, I can speak German and English fluently, but went to a language school so I understand some others too. I'm a university student and work in the IT and software area.
I'm celebrating my 10 year K-fan anniversary this year!!!
10 years and I'm still feeling as passionate about Korean culture as in 2009, if not more.
- I'm great at convincing myself a 1 hour episode fits into 30 minutes
- Even though It's Okay, That's Love is my favourite drama, I have only watched it twice. While I have rewatched other dramas that aren't on my favourites list, multiple times
- I collect everything with owls as a motive because I think they are amazingly cute
- I like writing, reading, ice skating, learning languages, photography, shoes, Harry Potter, good food, K-Pop and accessoires
- I have been a fan of K-Pop and Korean culture in general, before BTS and before Gangnam Style even. I'm proud to be an oldie considering my fan career :)
- One definition of a "perfect day" for me is going to work until noon and then spend the rest of the day in the cinema watching movies
- I'm in debate with myself if I have a really good or a really crappy memory.
- I love trying out new recipes, just to ignore the recipes halfway through and just go with my gut
- I'm a VIP...a vaguely improving person ^.^
:My guidelines for watching dramas:
- I never review a drama if I haven't seen it fully.
- There always needs to be good chemistry between the leads or the whole drama suffers.
- NO preference regarding genres or countries.
- I do rate a drama after like 3 episodes, though I change it over the rest of the drama
I love epic love stories, adore witty conversations, appreciate strong (but not smart-ass) female leads and consider a nice male lead bromance as the cherry on top. I don't normally go for the fluffy, lovely dramas, except for when I'm in a drama slump and cannot stomach another melodrama.
The ONE THING that can make me LOVE, HATE, WATCH or DROP a drama without considering anything else is CHARACTER DESIGN. If the characters are great and I like them I'll watch whatever series you put before me, if I hate the characters, the series could be Oscar-worthy and I'd still drop it.
:MY DRAMA AWARDS:
Most inspiring character: Kang Yeon Doo (Sassy Go Go)
Best female characters: Mr. Merman (all three female leads)
Best friendship duo: Kang Yeon Doo & Ha Dong Jae (Sassy Go Go)
Best happy-go-lucky character: Enrique Geum (Flower Boy Next Door)
Best Character Chemistry: Korn & Knock (Together With Me)
Best Laugh-your-head-off drama: The Fiery Priest
Best comedic cast: Goblin / Chief Kim / The Fiery Priest
Biggest second lead syndrome material: The K2 (Choi Yoo Jin)
Best Bromance & Tease: Guardian
Best Coming-of-Age: Phun & Noh (Love Sick)
Best Epic Love Story: King2Hearts
I also like to get to know people from all around the world and find out more about different cultures, so...
...feel free to send recommendations, friend requests, questions etc etc! ^.^
143d 19h 54m
5d 4h 42m
Currently watching 3/020 hours ago
Currently watching 6/1020 hours ago
Completed20 hours ago
Plan to watch4 days ago
Currently watching 13/165 days ago
On-hold7 days ago
Currently watching 26/327 days ago
Plan to watch7 days ago
Completed8 days ago