I'm in my 20s, I can speak German and English fluently, but went to a language school so I understand some others too. I'm a university student and work in the IT and software area.
:My guidelines for watching dramas:
- I never review a drama before I haven't finished it. The ending of a series can change so much, so I don't wanna judge too early
- I'm totally into interesting characters or unusual plotlines and great chemistry between the leads (does not need to be romantic chemistry, can also be friendship)
- In general I have no preference regarding the genre. I watched school life, tragedy, drama, comedy, fantasy, sports, boys love, historic, work life, romance, crime, mystery, psychological, family ... pretty much every genre there is.
- I have no real preference for a country or language, since I need subs anyway, though I do watch Korean dramas the most. Of course, I'm open to other series recommendations from other countries too.
- I do rate a drama after like 3 episodes, though I change it over the rest of the drama (if the score changes in my opinion)
The ONE THING that can make me LOVE, HATE, WATCH or DROP a drama without considering anything else is CHARACTER DESIGN. If the characters are great and I like them I'll watch whatever series you put before me, if I hate the characters, the series could be Oscar-worthy and I'd still drop it.
Also I'm addicted to interesting storylines, where you can see untypical characters, so if you know some like that, please recommend me some :D
- I'm great at convincing myself a 1 hour episode fits into 30 minutes
- I have like 3 to 4 dramas from different dramas I rewatched multiple times while others I hardly remember - just because I like the atmosphere of the dramas
- I can listen to my all-time-favourite songs (and a few OST songs) for 3 days in a row and not get bored at all
- I love watching TV shows, not just from Asia but all over the world and I spend way too much time watching dramas and shows XD
- I like writing, reading, ice skating, learning languages, photography, shoes, Harry Potter, good food and rings.
- memory loss
- evil stepmothers
- scary black-haired girls in white dresses who are actually dead and want to kill people
- female leads who think it's okay to just force someone to think the same as them
- male second leads who don't understand "I'm not interested"
Please do not recommend stuff that includes too many of these things T.T thank you
I also like to get to know people from all around the world and find out more about different cultures, so...