Details

  • Last Online: Jan 7, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: BRAZIL
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: March 19
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 30, 2017
Replying to Adriana • Jan 25, 2019
what happens?
For me, she just got married with her bf to realize her dream.
Cause in the end, when she said "tadaima" to Jun, i had a impression that she really likes him.
So confused! I didn't enjoy. Her bf was a bastard and she have her "happy ending" with someonelike him. So unffair.
1 2
Replying to yunomi • Jan 23, 2019
should be soon rjgman56 just posted that he will be subbing them :) https://www.facebook.com/rjgman56/
THANK YOU (*-*) I'm gonna watch today!! Can't wait to come home < 3
2 0
Replying to yunomi • Jan 21, 2019
should be soon rjgman56 just posted that he will be subbing them :) https://www.facebook.com/rjgman56/
Thank you! (^^)
0 0
Replying to Noy • Jan 17, 2019
So this is a movie not a series? I didn't really like iswak ...but I enjoyed they kiss again w/Joe ...and Ariel
it's a movie! (^.^)
1 0