Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Greece
  • Contribution Points: 23 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 12, 2016
Replying to njhahs • Apr 11, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
yes and its so strong
are you sure ?
1 0
Replying to Anemone • Apr 11, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
no...unless you count looking at each other....
eh o.O
0 4
Replying to JakeThomasWarner • Apr 10, 2021
Just one question - how come Zhen Xuan is now working with Pei Shou Yi, I didn't see any conclusion to their story…
I'm confused too about them O.o
3 0
On Word of Honor • Apr 8, 2021
I'm a poor international fan still in ep24 and i can't , they're spoilers everywhere :((
1 2
Replying to Applesandpears • Mar 26, 2021
Just got into this and am at ep 7....does anyone else find Cheng Ling really excruciatingly annoying?!!!! I want…
He's a very good kid for me so far
1 0
Replying to Yarila Lucifera • Mar 24, 2021
Title Sweet Home
Its decent. Not sure why the rating is so high tbh. Besides the great cinematography and monsters the plot was…
Same here and i have mixed feelings about the ending..
3 0
Replying to reallyemy • Mar 21, 2021
if you sign up for Youku VIP, you will have access to ep 30 with English subs! check the discussion for links…
the site is in chinese i can't understand a thing lol
0 1
On Word of Honor • Mar 20, 2021
I'm currently on ep5 and love in it so far <3 i hope it keeps up with this pace !
2 0
Replying to helldraco • Mar 18, 2021
I have so much sympathy for Dong: all his life was fucked because of gym and his mother. Always a number two,…
You should consider and put your comment in spoiler tag please
1 2
Replying to Ranter • Mar 17, 2021
the funny thing is they deleted a scene when the male lead come close his friend while talking just came close…
WTH now i'm pissed >> . . >>
0 2
On Precise Shot • Mar 17, 2021
Title Precise Shot
It was cute and funny bl drama, oups i mean ''bromance'' hahahaha >.,<
2 0
Replying to Amigo_Love • Mar 17, 2021
Chu ran and another woman likes Jiang Yue Lou but he doesn't care for anyone. Watched up to episode 24 and no…
I was worried about that too thanks
0 0
Replying to P B • Mar 14, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
Episode 8 made me cry... Dong shik finding out she died buried underground... and when the cremated her... Gosh…
please put that on spoiler ..
4 0
On Brothers • Mar 11, 2021
Title Brothers
Hardly watched 1 episode and dropped
1 0
Replying to AngieSweet • Mar 7, 2021
I don’t get how some people are complaining about how boring the drama is like....I’m just over here glad…
I really like it so far and can't wait for the next eps >.< !
2 0