Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Greece
  • Contribution Points: 23 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 12, 2016
Replying to dayidream • Feb 18, 2021
Title Color Rush
10 years ago, all romantic k-drama kisses were like that XD lets hope better for the BL future
So true lol
2 0
On Ben X Jim • Feb 18, 2021
Title Ben X Jim
Watched it in fast foward mode just to pass the time
the show was so so 6/10 for me >> >>
1 1
Replying to XaraOrt • Feb 15, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
Well they did.. ..
Ah ok sorry then ..
0 1
Replying to XaraOrt • Feb 15, 2021
Title Mr. Queen Spoiler
Well they did.. ..
Kim Byung In died in the end
0 3
On Mr. Queen • Feb 15, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
I had a lot of time to enjoy and laugh in a korean drama so much !!!
It's just only the two last episodes were a little dissapointing , especially the last one was confusing , i had to rewatch some parts anyways it could be handled it better in my opinion 9/10 for me and a must watch especially for those who love comedy genre !
0 0
Replying to 8853473 • Feb 15, 2021
Title Mr. Queen Spoiler
After reading spoilers here now,I am confused.I don't know how I feel about the ending.I agree with the points…
Well they did.. ..
0 5
Replying to yibbeunni • Feb 15, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
WE NEED A NEW ENDING! WE WANT CHULJONG AND BONGHWAN TO BE TOGETHER! Mr. Queen was real good until bong hwan left…
You should put this on spoiler please
0 0
Replying to taomubiji • Feb 14, 2021
nope
I've just checked my watchlist and saw that i have already watched The Lost Tomb and didn't liked it lol hahaha
1 3
Replying to taomubiji • Feb 14, 2021
nope
I see , do i have to watch the prequel to see this ?
1 6
Replying to XaraOrt • Feb 13, 2021
Well it has romance though ..
I didn't not because Kang Sung Mo's character was intrigging and was curious about the case but i skpped the romance...
1 0
Replying to Ren1 • Feb 13, 2021
Is it more about Romance or Crime?I dont like romance or too much romance.
Well it has romance though ..
0 2
On He Is Psychometric • Feb 13, 2021
I started this for the fantasy/mystery/bromance element and Kang Sung Mo's interesting character , i skipped the romance between fm and ml was boring overall i feel dissatisfied about the ending it was predictable in some point 7,5/10 for me ..
3 0
Replying to XaraOrt • Feb 11, 2021
Title Still 17
I was thinking to watch it while i was waiting for Mr queen too lolDoes it have two main couples or love triangle…
I will give it a try thanks
0 0