K-Drama
Replying to sarathustra • Mar 19, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Episode 6 when he pushed her back FFGSJSSGFSF please stop giving us Princess Agents final episode flashbacks,…
frs. Its giving me flashback! But then this time she goes back and saves him
0 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 19, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Why did we get a whole confession and "break up" in one day? The last 20 min of episode 6 was amazing. SL is sooo cool! are there any previews?
9 1
Replying to nubile • Mar 18, 2024
Title In Blossom
Don't mind the ratings. It's being bombarded by JJY haters. I can tell you that netizens love the drama. It's…
I'm not a huge fan of JJ and have never been able to finish her dramas, but here, she's definitely a lot better in terms of acting. I am acutally enjoying and liking this so far. Literally can't wait for the next episode.
3 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 18, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Ugghg they're so darn cute. XY is adorable and SL is cool. They're already like husband and wife. OMG!
10 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Mar 18, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Wow Dong Jie is still so amazing! She made me feel so sad for her - no wonder her Butterfly Lovers is still the…
So that's where I saw her from. No wonder she looked so familiar. She's still as beautiful as ever.
2 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 18, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
OMG! UGHGGH FINALLY! 1st episode and I actually really like the opening.
3 0
On In Blossom • Mar 17, 2024
Title In Blossom
I am enjoying this so far. Thought I wasn't going to like this because I'm not a huge fan of JJY previous works but glad to say I gave it try. And quite honestly, she's doing a lot better with this role than her previous ones. I've binged all 7 episodes and wished i didn't lol
11 0
On Jeremy Xu • Mar 16, 2024
Person Jeremy Xu
I am saddened to hear that this beautiful, amazing, talented actor is retiring. Been a fan since LoD and wished he had taken on more ML roles. Looking forward to all his last works.
13 0
On Hidden Shadow • Mar 15, 2024
Title Hidden Shadow
Looking forward to this. Everyone looks so good.
6 0
On Sword and Fairy 1 • Mar 15, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 1
I loved the original with HG, LYF, and AA so hopefully this is good, if it ever releases. Looking through the pictures, XH looks great as LYR, who happened to be my favorite character.
1 1
On Love Never Fails • Mar 15, 2024
Title Love Never Fails
Super disappointed that I will not get to see YBY in here along side LXY. They were giving soooo much in the teaser. I'm trying to think if I had watch anything with HYX but I can't think of any. Hopefully she does justice with this whenever and if they choose to air this.
6 1
On Blossom • Mar 15, 2024
Title Blossom
OMG! First teaser was so good. I can't wait. It does kind of scream angst.
6 0
On Wedding Impossible • Mar 15, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
Everytime I watch an episode, I can't over how pretty and beautiful JJS is. She's also such a great actress too. Looking forward to more of her work.
11 0
Replying to YESMISSA • Mar 14, 2024
Title Burning Flames Spoiler
you know FL true identity? In opening song she uses magic, she seems powerful, any spoilers about her?? She is…
I can't remember if she's a hlaf immortal but she does die but wu geng went to hell to retirve her soul back and since then, she had some sort of teleportation power. In the donghua, she rarely fights
0 0
Replying to Xulumi • Mar 14, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Monday is too far :((((
Right! I literally cannot wait, I'm watching the trailers over and over. lol
5 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 14, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Oy my gosh! I Love the new poster!
7 0
On The Impossible Heir • Mar 13, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
I'm gonna put this on hold until it finish airing. I'm getting bored.....
4 0
On Burning Flames • Mar 13, 2024
Title Burning Flames
Did not have high hopes for this one. Gave it a try and this is going to be a no. Imma just stick to the donghua. CGI is ass. Not a fan of either leads. Soooooooo.
6 2
On Coming Soon • Mar 12, 2024
Title Coming Soon
Anyone know where I can watch this with eng subtitle?
0 0
On Branding in Seongsu • Mar 12, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu
I am enjoying this more than I thought I would.
6 1
1
1
