Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 5, 2018
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1 Soulmate Screamer1
On Heroes • Feb 27, 2024
Title Heroes
When is this releasing?
4 0
Replying to Peachey Blossom • Feb 15, 2024
[ENG SUB] 如初 (Like Before) by 张碧晨 (Zhang Bichen) MV【The Legend of Shen Li 与凤行】: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZaosj4fnzs
I saw this and all I have to say is I swear to gawwwd this better have a happy ending! I don't want no open ending like princess agents!
Also Thank you for the Translations!
7 3
Replying to ender1979 • Feb 14, 2024
has anyone posted this trailer?? is this here the right place?no eng subs, but GOSH, it LOOKS AMAZONG; I AM DYING!COMEON;…
Trailer looks awesome! Can't wait to watch it!
5 0
On A Shop for Killers • Feb 10, 2024
WOW! what a masterpiece! I honestly thought this was going to be comedy with a little bit of action but it was the total opposite! 10/10
3 0
On A Killer Paradox • Feb 9, 2024
Literally binged it al day! Liked it more than I thought. Episode 6 and 7 was quiet slow and the last episode made it up. CWS did great in and much love to SSK. Throughout the drama, I was like more of them together in one scene please! Plot wrapped up nicely-ending seems like there might be a s2 but who knows.
4 0
Replying to PiggyMimi • Feb 9, 2024
I like Jeremy too, but I guess he fits the second male lead character better! At least that is what I was told
Bummer! He needs more lead roles
4 1
On Beauty Newbie • Feb 7, 2024
Did not like the ID is Gangnam Beauty-dropped it at 2 pisodes. Hopefully I'll like this one.
3 0
On Sword and Fairy • Jan 22, 2024
LZY and XQ is so cute. Their relationship is already blooming and can’t wait to see it in full force. Also is BLH like another part of JZ, another soul, another spirit? Idk.
5 0