K-Drama
On A Journey to Love • Dec 8, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
RRY and NYZ are literally fostering kids: YY,YL and now LTG. And then QZ,SL and SS are the uncles.
22 1
On A Journey to Love • Dec 3, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
LOL. YL,YY,SL,SS, and QZ was so real for what they did lol.
4 0
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Dec 2, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2
I wanted more EY and HS. Hoping to see more of them next season. Overall I enjoyed it but was left somewhat unsatisfied. Either way this was a good watch.
0 0
On A Journey to Love • Dec 2, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
YL and YY are literally NYZ and RRY children lol
15 0
Replying to Vniverse • Dec 1, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
What? BitChang is here again as Empress Xian Yan! 😂😂No hate to actress. I'm just traumatised with her role…
Sammmee! I can’t shake off her character in TTEOTM. 😂 all of her works this year just kept reminding me of BitChang.
9 2
Replying to xiaxia • Dec 1, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I can't even be mad at them though. ML kept them in the dark. They packed up and left with him without hesitation.
I don’t thinks it’s that they don’t trust him but more so trying to protect him because they think he’s being tricked by her. All in all considering how close they are to each other, this conversation should’ve happened sooner. QZ might take a while persuade though.
7 1
Replying to Raymond Ardin • Dec 1, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
That's some bad faith on the part of NYZ's "brothers" who attacked RX. They've clearly suspected her of being…
I can't even be mad at them though. ML kept them in the dark. They packed up and left with him without hesitation.
6 4
Replying to Dayoo • Dec 1, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
Am I the only one who finds the princess cute. At first I thought I was not gonna like her cause she looked like…
Same! I couldn't find her annoying...just yet. lol. She's definitely brave for someone so young which may make her impulsive. However, I also do pity her as well. She literally had no knowledge of how the world works at all which makes her naive and innocent hence people constantly tries to take advantage of her *cough cough* empress wu and that one prince who likes her. I am just glad that she has the FL and ML to on her side to guide her along the way. Just pray that she doesn't along the middle betray the ML and FL. And that guard that she likes seems hella sus.
0 0
On A Journey to Love • Nov 30, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
In T&C he uses a brick and in episode 8 he uses a rock. lol
6 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Nov 14, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Wow! Just WOW! what a drama. Great start to finish. Love the cast and thank goodness for a HE! how do I move on from this lol
3 0
On Love Destiny Season 2 • Nov 12, 2023
Title Love Destiny Season 2
I hesitated to watch this because of the trailer, but then I watched the 1st episode and I am glued. Kareked and P'Dech is still as cute as ever.
3 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 9, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Watched 3 episodes...Imma put this on hold until everything comes out. So far, its great. Lots of tension already. Seems like XW is bipolar/2 identities? YL crush seems genuine but looks like its not gonna end well for him. Can't wait to see ZZ!
1 0
On Moon in the Day • Nov 3, 2023
Title Moon in the Day
It is a good watch so far but not as captivating as I expected to be. Imma continue to watch it for PYJ
2 0
On Love of the Divine Tree • Oct 29, 2023
Title Love of the Divine Tree
Wow! DW in black hits differently!
8 0
On The Furthest Distance • Oct 29, 2023
Title The Furthest Distance
Seeing LZ and LXR in one screen reminds me of them from Les Interpretes. They were so adorable there. They also looked sooo good together.
0 0
On Street Woman Fighter Season 2 • Oct 26, 2023
Title Street Woman Fighter Season 2
Episode 9, the battle between MQ and LB was fire!!!! Harimu in the audience was literally me!!!!
7 2
On Twinkling Watermelon • Oct 26, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
This is sooo good! Episode after episode. Why can't this air faster. Can't wait every week.
9 0
On Blossom • Oct 26, 2023
Title Blossom
whaaaat!?! DYX and MZY!! OMG
3 0
Replying to miamondosong • Oct 26, 2023
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I recommend everyone to watch I Am Nobody. It's really good and you will be in love with Wang Yinglu's acting.
Lol. I second this! I Am Nobody is a gem.
3 0
On Reborn of the Rightful • Oct 26, 2023
Title Reborn of the Rightful
Is the cast real? please let it be!!!!
8 0
1
1