News
Replying to alisha_eli • Jun 28, 2024
Title Jinny's Kitchen Season 2
you live in Iceland?? that’s my favorite country in the world. how was the reaction there? Did people knew anything…
Yes, the reaction seemed good, at least I saw nothing negative about it! A few people did definitely know about them but it was marketed badly.. I drove by to check it out and I saw a cameraman and a line outside the door! I took a few pictures of it :)
1 0
On Jinny's Kitchen Season 2 • Jun 25, 2024
Title Jinny's Kitchen Season 2
this takes place in my country, very excited 🙌
5 2
Replying to Yibo • Nov 6, 2023
Title My Little Monster
It was going all good and then the jump at the end happened 😂
omg i feel the same that was just terrible LOL
3 1
On The Comic Bang • Aug 23, 2023
Title The Comic Bang
so excited for this ☺️love gsnk
1 3

