Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2021
Replying to xmag • Apr 14, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
She could have noticed him but she was crazy about another guy and was completly focused on him. Also, the ML…
True, but as she said herself, she was crazy about another guy. A teen who has a "violent crush" on a guy ignores the rest. There were maybe 1000 students (if not more) at her high school, she didn't know them all, she didn't care about the swimming team, and just because they lived as neighbors meant that they were seeing each other every day. Maybe once or twice a week.

Also if the ML never talked to her and was the silent type, he never made himself that visible to her. Shyness, knowing she loved another one, and prefering to admire her from afar, never making it obvious as to not be perceived as a perv.

Of course, if he had lived all his life as her neighbor, she would have known him since they were kids but he had apparently moved recently and she hadn't paid attention to her new neighbors.

My opinion is that she saw him from time to time but he didn't make an impact on her for her to want to get to know him (yeah, if I were her, I would have my eyes checked, the guy is gorgeous, sigh, but she was in love with another teen so there was only that guy for her on Earth at that time of her life).
2 1
Replying to Xia1 • Apr 14, 2024
The one thing that bothers me how can she not see ryu sunjae in past he is handsome af
She could have noticed him but she was crazy about another guy and was completly focused on him. Also, the ML and his father recently moved next to the FL and her accident could happen not long after. It's probable that after a trauma like her accident, she forgot about a handsome neighbor she barely knew, hence why she didn't remember him in the future.
13 3
Replying to Empty kido • Apr 13, 2024
so I have a doubt about the last clip the photo of them on the table is appeared during the investigation that…
I think it means that the FL is changing the past and therefore the future, that's why the picture appeared while it was not there in the first episode.
2 1
Replying to Khushi Malkhede • Apr 12, 2024
why lol
I think there are enough clues that the ML was murdered. Yes, there were lots of medications in his hotel room but he was suffering from a shoulder injury which he never really recovered from.

Yes, the ML wanted to retire probably because he has no private life and he wants one. And he has enough money to live well for the rest of his life. Also, maybe he wanted to reconnect with the FL and he knew that his fans wouldn't accept it?

I think he was murdered by someone he knew very well. We heard that someone was at the door of his hotel suite, maybe it was someone he knew who was enraged by his decistion to quit and who decided to get his revenge by killing him? His friends in the band, especially one, didn't seem very pleased about his decision.

So maybe it will be revealed soon that he was murdered and the idiots trying to boycott the drama will have to quit because their idol they think the show is based on committed suicide while the ML in this drama was murdered?
0 1
Replying to Laudy • Apr 12, 2024
guys i was rewatching ep 1 and i noticed something
I have watched a lot of asian time travel dramas and I noticed that water oftenly plays a role in it, as a "passage" from one time period to another. Both characters were in a watery environment in 2024, same with the watches.

I think watches + water might be the explanation? Plus a little bit of magic and a soulmate story. The characters were supposed to be together but something went wrong so a higher power, with the watch, decided to rectify the timeline.

It's always my theory when I watch time travel dramas. Because water or a phone, or a book, or a watch don't have a conscience to send people back in time to change past events. It's like a computer, it needs a human to work on it.
1 0
Replying to Bajpai • Apr 12, 2024
Did anyone noticed in last scene of episode 2 when she remembered past accident in that she was already hurt before…
When she time travelled, she was so happy to see her old home, I think it was demolished. What if her mother had refused to sell her home and the company wanting her home/land hired criminals to send a warning by harming her daughter and when it didn't work, they burned her house?

Just a theory.
3 0
Replying to Bittersweet candy • Apr 10, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
The first two episodes were very good. But it has 16 episodes which is actually the matter of concern . Because…
Apparently, it's also a thriller drama so I bet there will be a mystery to discover who killed the ML and FL (according to some theories, it's possible that the ML didn't commit suicide but was murdered and that the FL wasn't paralyzed in an accident but in an attempted murder so it's possible that the same guy is responsible) and with mysteries come twists and suspense so it can last for 16 episodes without dragging too much.

Well, I hope so!
3 0
Replying to Hotmess Samael • Apr 10, 2024
If she's not able to prevent her accident or his death, I'm definitely rioting. BWS is long overdue for a happy…
Yeah, what would be the point of time traveling if not to change the past enough to avoid this dark future?
1 1
Replying to ChocolateBrownie • Apr 10, 2024
Guys I saw something. What is Juyang Reservoir Murder Case? Apparently it has something to do with Im Sol’s…
Oh, great attention to details! I hadn't thought about the FL being targeted in the past and her accident not being one. But it means that whoever tried to kill her in the past gave up on trying because she lived peacefully for 14 years after her accident.

Unless the guy had been in jail for years, was released and tried to kill the ML?
1 1
Replying to deepakk • Apr 7, 2024
ML thinks his father abd stepmother caused his mother's death, and his sister became like this after her mother's…
There's something not right with the stepmother. In a previous episode, she was eating a little cake and she proposed one piece to her husband and he started to pick one and he changed his mind, taking the one she was eating herself. He doesn't trust her to not poison him, IMO.

Now I just wonder if the father also played a role in his wife's murder or if the stepmother is a spy planted by the Emperor, who is the real villain. Why does he favor the ML? Maybe because he wants to keep his enemies closer? Maybe he suspected that his mother's death would come back to haunt him and he would find out the truth and become the Emperor's enemy?
0 0
Replying to xmag • Mar 15, 2024
Yeah, it's just a number. As if people choose who they fall in love with! This reflects real life, people fall…
At 18, one can date, get married, enlist into the army (and potentially being into a war and killing people), being an entrepreneur, get a driving licence (and potentially kill someone on the road), buy a flat, a car, or a house if one has money.

Basically, society tells you that at 18, you're legally an adult and can act like one.

Sure, some people are childish and even at 30, are still behaving like spoiled kids.

But no, sorry, saying that someone who has gone through what I have been through, like millions of people on the planet, is being taken advantage of? Nope.

You seem to ignore completly the complexity of human beings and to generalize everything and everyone.

We are not living under a stalinist era, you know. Which, apparently, you don't.
1 1
Replying to xmag • Mar 14, 2024
Yeah, it's just a number. As if people choose who they fall in love with! This reflects real life, people fall…
On which planet is it WRONG for a 20 years old to fall in love with a 30 years old?????

Just because some people shouldn't fall in love because they are immature means that it can apply to everybody.

My example (and no, I didn't fall in love with someone with such a age gap). My mother got sick with a rare disease when I was 9 and my sister 6. She died when I was 16.

My father was working and always on the road. My sister was mentally handicapped. My mother was constantly sick, exhausted, in and out of the hospital. I assumed early on all the duties of an adult and it shaped me mentally. I was already an adult at 15 when others at 25 still act like teenagers.

I started to feel deconnected from my friends. While I was working to get good grades, with my father so much absent from home, my mother at the hospital and taking care of the home and my sister, my friend was ranting about her mother: she dared to ruin her favorite shirt when she put it in the wrong cycle in the washing-machine.

I was just hoping that my mother would be fine and back home (spoilers: she died a few months later). I was looking at my friend as if she were an alien. She was a teen, I was no longer one.

But according to you, if at 20 I had fallen in love with a 30 years old, I was morally wrong and it would be illegal. I should fall in love with a guy the same age. Who would be immature and I would be unhappy.

Minors shouldn't date adults; YES, that's illegal. But age gap is NOT illegal.
2 8
Replying to xmag • Mar 13, 2024
Yeah, it's just a number. As if people choose who they fall in love with! This reflects real life, people fall…
There's a difference between talking about illegal and immoral age relationships (between a minor and an adult) and between age gap between adults.

I'm sorry but a 20 years old can fall in love with a 30 years old. If you start dictating which age is right for relationships, where does it stop?

Because with this position, it means that you want to regulate who you fall in love with. So, age? Same Sex? Skin color? Religion? Ethnicity?

Any group could then dictate who to fall in love with. That's scary.
4 10
Replying to dramaFan04 • Mar 8, 2024
i also think the same that these relationships will never last long .... These types of relationship are just…
You're generalizing. My father was 11 years older than my mother and they were married for almost 20 years and she passed away first. They went through losing a baby at birth, having a mentally handicapped child (my sister) and my mother suffering for 8 years from a rare disease.

They got through so much in two decades. My father is 88 years old and never remarried.
5 0
Replying to lucky • Mar 8, 2024
i don’t know what’s worse the literal age gap or all the people who are justifying the age gap or saying it’s…
Yeah, it's just a number. As if people choose who they fall in love with! This reflects real life, people fall in love with people of a different nationality, ethnicity, religion, skin color and age. That's life.

Hell, my father was 11 years older than my mother and she was the one to die first, she was 38 years old when she died, my father 49. And she wasn't sick with they got married, logically, he should have died first but life doesn't work that way.

Really, I don't get this attitude.
4 12
Replying to Meng Po • Feb 3, 2024
Postponed until further notice
Oh, damn it was too good to be true! Why, but why do they do that?
2 0
On The First Frost • Feb 1, 2024
BJT is a good actor but he doesn't necessarely meets the criteria for this character.

I loved "You are my hero". But BJT's casting was distracting because he is juvenile looking and is way too thin to portray the ML in YAMY. I mean, I rewatched it recently and in a scene, a diner with the FL, he had these huge biceps and large shoulders.

In another scene, he was just in a tee-shirt and we could see his real physical appearance, he was very frail. He was portraying an elite super soldiers and captain while he looked like a 17 years old high schooler.

So yeah, I'm disappointed with this casting. It's like knowing what Pride and Prejudice's Mr Darcy should look like based on the novel and instead of him being played by Colin Firth, he is portrayed by Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Who is a good actor. But he is not a Mr Darcy.
12 0
Replying to QuinlanKay • Jan 31, 2024
IQIYI is requiring premium subscription for this show. Are y’all on premium?
You can watch it on various sites.
1 1
Replying to xmag • Jan 27, 2024
Low budget drama without famous (or non famous) idol actors and actresses. Which is too bad, low budget dramas…
IMO, yes, but it's subjective. What I like, someone else might dislike. Personally, I like the ambiance of this drama, a bit nostalgic, the mystery, the themes explored like death, immortality, loss (episodes 11 & 12 especially hit home, for me).

Also, with chinese dramas being more and more popular with international audience, the same behaviors among fans can be found as in other fandoms: fandom wars, actors wars, a preference for idol dramas (some famous idols actors's drama will get high ratings even when it's not really deserved), and it makes the low budget dramas not that attractive to some viewers.

Also, I have become wary of MDL ratings those past months, when some fantastic dramas (like "Parallel world) which deserved way more than 9 got an 8.2.

It really depends on your personal tastes when it comes to dramas. For example, "slice of life" dramas bore me so I don't watch them even if they get fantastic ratings. Those aren't my cup of tea.
2 0
Replying to Mic Lo • Jan 27, 2024
Why are the ratings like this if everyone loves this drama?
Low budget drama without famous (or non famous) idol actors and actresses. Which is too bad, low budget dramas can be good surprises. Just like high budget dramas can be a deception.
0 2