Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2021
Replying to NonHappyEndingHater • Jan 27, 2024
another poetic ending from poetic writer. why is a simple happy ending so hard?
Because if there’s one thing that China doesn’ t like, it’s time travel dramas. So writers have to bypass censorship by revealing, in the last episode or the last scene, that the whole drama was in fact a story written by the FL, or that the FL was in a coma, or that she had traveled magically into a novel (Hello « Tiger and rose », « the heart of genius », or « The day of becoming you »).

I’ll admit that the writers of this drama were more creative. They didn’t wait until the last episode to come up with the « parallel universe » explanation, to prepare the viewers that they would use that theory to avoid censorship. I always expect this kind of explanation to avoid the real one : time travel. But the truth is, it’s ALWAYS time travel.

I mean, « Fringe » (the american series with Joshua Jackson) did it right but it was because parallel universes co-existed side by side. In this drama, the theory used was that every decision created a new parallel universe. There’s been 38 billions human beings on Earth since the beginning of homo sapiens. Those 38 billions humans have taken millions of decision during their lives. Can you imagine the number of parallel universes created just by humans ?

There are billions of galaxies in the universe, with probably trillions of intelligent beings, each taking their own decisions (millions of them) so adding to the insanity of that theory of parallel universes.

So the REAL ending was that the time loop was created to change the past. In the last episode, that’s exactly what the FL did. She saved the ML’s father, saved also the SML’s soul, but at a cost : she erased the time line where she fell in love with the ML and everybody NOT time traveling forgot that timeline. She kept her memories because she was the one traveling in time. By changing the timeline, a new one was created but in the same universe, not a parallel one.

Subtle clue ? when she vanished, the ML only found her phone and her bracelet. Not the ring. Fast forward 10 years later, the ring was missing in this timeline. « Auntie lost it » said the ML. Nope, Auntie gave it to the ML in the previous timeline in the same universe, who gave it to the FL. So it was missing in the new future because it vanished with the FL. Watch that scene, she was wearing it in that vanishing scene.

So in the end, they meet again. She has all her memories of him, but he doesn’t have his memories of her. But he has this feeling that they have already met. Because something inside of him somehow recognized her. And now, they are free to live a new love story.
8 0
Replying to wannable • Jan 25, 2024
Title Dear Mr Hermitage Spoiler
Hi i thought i could get a decent reply from you since you have been replying to others and you might probably…
Hello, well, I don't remember exactly when they got together. She started flirting with the ML with a goal in mind, but she fell in love with him quickly, same with him, he fell for her quickly.

I remember them having a date early on but at the end of the day, something bad happened and they broke up. But they were back together in the next episode, I believe.

I don't know if you have started this drama. It's a bit of everything: a light rom-com, a bit of healing drama, a bit of slice of life drama, in a great exotic setting.

I'll revisit it soon, when I have nothing new to watch.
0 0
Replying to DaniGwiz • Jan 22, 2024
Now I'm confused. If she is 5 feet tall, and they have a 40cm height difference (40cm=16in), that would make him…
On MDL, the SML's height is 184cm and he is still way shorter than the ML, who looks to be at least 10cm taller. So I don't know.
1 0
Replying to xmag • Jan 21, 2024
I just posted mine, no spoilers.
This kind of censorship applies mostly for time travels dramas. Here, it was a fantasy drama, no time travel at all.
2 0
Replying to xmag • Jan 21, 2024
Title Golden House Hidden Love Spoiler
I just posted mine, no spoilers.
- the romance is sweet, no love triangle or ex, kisses are hot from episode 20 (but there aren't many)

- HE (although a bit mysterious)

- Hmm, I think they get together in episode 14 or 15? But before that, they were living together and everybody thought they were a couple and the ML certainly acted as if they were one
3 4
Replying to xmag • Jan 20, 2024
Title Golden House Hidden Love Spoiler
I like your theories, especially the first one.
I have watched the first 10 episodes and my theory, so far, is that the FL is the Viscount's descendant. The one the ML was friend with and was waiting for. And that is why she has this marble thing, which was some kind of communication device the ML had given to his friend when he left (never to be seen again).

I wonder why the Viscount's face is never shown? I mean, in the flashbacks, we see him from behind, from above, or his face is hidden by a tree branch. Why? Is he someone we already know? But he was not an ancient, just a normal man so I don't know.
0 1
Replying to Alessa • Jan 20, 2024
Sorry people! The info was for the drama FOR LOVE, not First Frost
I hope it's the final casting, I'm tired of coming here for news and to see the casting rumors.

I haven't read the novel but those who have described the ML as intense and tall. Zhang Ling He corresponds to that description and on top of that, he's been in successful dramas recently so casting him seems plausible.
2 0
Replying to ObsidianAviary • Jan 20, 2024
Finished ep 6. Considering the explanation of Ancient People as scientifically advanced and having modified themselves…
I like your theories, especially the first one.
0 4
On Golden House Hidden Love • Jan 20, 2024
I have only watched 2 episodes but it looks like a fun drama. On the cheap side but that doesn't mean it can't be good. Some very expensive dramas sometimes turn out not that good, after all.

The acting is good, too, especially the FL with her best friend. They are so funny. I really buy their friendship
1 0
Replying to Amanda • Jan 20, 2024
Title My Boss
The humor in this is great. Especially the physical humor.
I love how the writers make fun of clichés in dramas. Like the ML's mother, oh my god, what a drama queen addicted to dramas! Or the FL watching dramas. Lots of them.
7 0
Replying to Mikeyla • Jan 20, 2024
Handsome is back. Love the fantasy/paranormal aspect. Let the two Sword and Fairy fan clubs battle it out while…
Oh, I remember that movie! I love those black&white classics.
1 0
On My Boss • Jan 18, 2024
Title My Boss
I love how they make fun of clichés in dramas, like when the FL explains why she is living with her boss and her mother answers : "it's like a soap opera".
19 0
Replying to Droopy_Asleep • Jan 18, 2024
Title My Boss
Episodes 23 and 24 were the absolute pits...I can take some cringe but this was too much even for me 😭😔..what's…
The genre is comedy first, in the category. Maybe that's why?

But yeah, the writer and director chose how to adapt the novel. And to direct the FL. I mean, I saw her in another drama and she wasn't acting this way, meaning that she was probably instructed to act naively, with her facial expressions and even the way she walks.
2 0
Replying to Decemberchild • Jan 18, 2024
Title My Boss
What????
It's not a legal drama. The tags for this drama are slow burn romance first, then workplace setting and work place romance. No mention of legal drama. That's why, I think, some issues are adressed, via their cases, but that's not the main plot.
2 1
Replying to Decemberchild • Jan 18, 2024
Title My Boss
What????
Maybe because that reflects reality in China? I don't know. I think that despite this drama being a light rom-com, there are some issues adressed in it.

Like, the drama started with the FL and her colleagues being used as... hostesses by their employer, before they quit.

Or the FL being attacked by a client. How many times does that happen to women, in China, and in other countries too, but especially in China? Do women dare to sue there? I don't know. Maybe this drama is adressing the problems in the society.
4 3
Replying to mmDolrGrl • Jan 18, 2024
Title My Boss
May be doesn't know how to do things after kiss as well🤣😂I don't know why writers are so obsessed with making…
I'm not saying he was blind to women, just that he is the kind of character to be intensely focused on succeeding and that demands time, energy and hard work. It's very consuming.

He might have had a relationship while in college, one that failed because he was working all the time. The drama is not over.

But this character doesn't look like the kind to date a lot, that's all.
1 1
Replying to mmDolrGrl • Jan 17, 2024
Title My Boss
May be doesn't know how to do things after kiss as well🤣😂I don't know why writers are so obsessed with making…
I don't know if it's true but I read that in China, relationships, dating in high school is forbidden, or at least a big no no.

So I think the ML never dated in high school. Then his parents were against him becoming a laywer so I bet he had to work extra-hard in college and then once out of college. He said he was so poor when he started working that he had only one suit.

It looks like that between his parents being against his career choice, working like crazy in college and post-college and even his mentor being against him, he had to work even more than other students.

So him being a puppy in love is probably because it's the first time he has someone in his life he is interested in and he is at a point in his career where he can afford to take time to date because his company is thriving and he has made a name for himself in his profession.
3 4