News
On Miss Gu Who Is Silent • Oct 14, 2020
Title Miss Gu Who Is Silent
Damn. The ending!!!!!!!
5 0
Replying to KimberlyAmor • Oct 11, 2020
Title Flower of Evil
I agree. This drama is overrated. A 9.2 score here?????? There are lots of drama that deserve this kind of rating…
Okay point taken. Still this doesn't deserve 9.2 rating here in mdl imo. Thank you. I rest my case. :)
3 1
On Flower of Evil • Oct 11, 2020
Title Flower of Evil
Well acted drama.... But still overrated.
4 0
Replying to MiyamotoMusashi • Oct 11, 2020
Title Flower of Evil
I guess i gotta be the party pooper again...I think the drama is overrated since it feels like the first episodes…
I agree. This drama is overrated. A 9.2 score here?????? There are lots of drama that deserve this kind of rating but Flower of Evil is not one of them.
3 7
Replying to Park kum jin • Oct 10, 2020
Title Poisoned Love
can somebody tell me y she is shi yi bride to be
That we will know in a a bit. 21 and 22 will be up 8 pm ')
0 1
On Twenty Your Life On • Sep 10, 2020
Title Twenty Your Life On
Season 2 with the sames casts!!!!!!!!!
2 0
Replying to Mensch • Sep 10, 2020
Title Twenty Your Life On
This could have been great but the ending sucks... Unless there is a season 2..
Well guess what??? THERE IS!!!
1 1
Replying to eunjo6u • Sep 10, 2020
Title Twenty Your Life On
How is their friendship? Is it good? Does their friendship story have much time in drama?
yes they have misunderstandings but it resolved beatifully
4 1
On Cross Fire • Sep 5, 2020
Title Cross Fire
Two words: THE BEST
3 0
On Crimson River • Aug 29, 2020
Title Crimson River
This is nowhere near the first to Light On Series. Disappointed. ?
0 0
Replying to Alice Wang • Aug 6, 2020
Title Twenty Your Life On
Love is blind you know. Especially when you are young and fall in love you would do everything for the one your…
Sorry to but in but how many episodes does this drama really have, i check iqiyi china and it has like 42? While on iqiyi app it has only 40. Thank you
0 1
Replying to LanLan • Aug 6, 2020
Title Twenty Your Life On
I've been eliminating one by one scenes that are shown in the opening and ending to predict who Xiao Guo will…
Team Duan Zhenyu for the win! ♥
3 0
On Twenty Your Life On • Aug 6, 2020
Title Twenty Your Life On
Omg reading comments. I'm on the episode 19 and i love Xiao Guo and Duan Zhenyu to end up but i think I'm wrong. Oh im gonna cry. Huhuhuhu.
2 0
Replying to wildflower18 • Jul 22, 2020
Title My Sassy Deskmate
Happy ending and with romace?
A little "romance"
0 0
On The Bad Kids • Jun 30, 2020
Title The Bad Kids
Wow, its 9.2 now. IM SO PROUD <3
3 0
On Du Ya Fei • May 19, 2020
Person Du Ya Fei
He was beautiful in Ancient Detective. ♥
7 0
Replying to KimberlyAmor • May 18, 2020
Title Ancient Detective Spoiler
Wow, just finished this just now same time as you... It needs a second season with the same casts. A very good…
Ohh a love triangle? I had enough of love triangles. I was thankful the romance here is minimal and they focused on solving the mystery behind Shenji Valley tragedy...
0 1
Replying to KimberlyAmor • May 18, 2020
Title Ancient Detective Spoiler
Wow, just finished this just now same time as you... It needs a second season with the same casts. A very good…
Yeah.. They had potential. Sima Dang and the Wicked Woman. ? I feel like this was really short. I want more... And there's more to be discussed or explored (Ten Killing Gates, Ye Xiao Xiao's death etc.,) But this was very good. It keep me hooked and i was all wrong about my deductions while solving the cases. ?
0 3
On Ancient Detective • May 18, 2020
Title Ancient Detective
I wish there was more. ? Or a season 2 will do. Huhuhu.
0 0
Replying to David William Gibson • May 18, 2020
Title Ancient Detective
Just finished it defiantly needs a season 2 also the ending was on point with a big cliffhanger
Wow, just finished this just now same time as you... It needs a second season with the same casts. A very good short wuxia. Needs more hype.
4 5
