Details

  • Last Online: 27 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Taichen Palace/Qing Qiu
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Birthday: August 25
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 4, 2017

KimberlyAmor

Taichen Palace/Qing Qiu
Replying to eliteles1 • Jun 30, 2025
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/754385-tao-hua-zhe-jiang-shan/142596-calendar-airing-schedule
Ughhh I can’t wait 🥹
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Jun 30, 2025
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/754385-tao-hua-zhe-jiang-shan/142596-calendar-airing-schedule
Thank you so much. So they have yet to release schedule for July?
1 2
On Beloved Life • Sep 23, 2022
Title Beloved Life Spoiler
This rate is too low.. It should be around 8 and up. Du Di is really frustrating sometimes but i love her for it. Her development comes off natural for me. I love Nianbai and their relationship. I hate Li Junxiao and i disliked Congrui. Even if Du zdi and LJX broke up in good terms i think its not right to date your suppose to be bffs ex. Overall i love the obgyne settings. It's unique in medical dramas.

Ps: This drama solidified my choice to never ever have children 😂
7 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 18, 2022
Title Checkmate
Wtf got into LCS trying to force their trusty reporter to drink when he was refusing? That behavior was rather…
THAT WAS AWKWARD and a BIG NO.
1 1
On Shen Yu Jie • Aug 16, 2022
Person Shen Yu Jie
So beautiful. Hope to see her in more dramas in the future.
5 0
On Sh**ting Stars • Jul 7, 2022
My fave kdrama so far. Plus points because they get rid of love triangle early. I appreciate it so much. Feel good. I was screaming with love and happiness while watching this. 🥰
3 0
Replying to Capivara • Jul 4, 2022
I like the names the automatic translated subs gave to the characters: Dugu If You're a man or Male Sister, Zimmer,…
its adding to my amusement thats why im still watching this drama. For the comedy and entertainment hahaha
1 0
On My Queen • Apr 14, 2022
Title My Queen
Not had. I love how comedy comes natural.
2 0
Replying to SakuraPrincess • Apr 7, 2022
I think it might be more true to say that "romance" isn't everything. Because clearly aroaces feel love, it's…
yeah, of course that's true. I just commented here about Kazukun's last dialogue. And as an aroace myself i can relate to that. <3
10 0
On The Aromantics • Apr 5, 2022
Kazu-kun character development 🥺

Love is not everything. So glad for this representation drama. I hope we got more of this in mainstream media. ❤️
12 7
Replying to Vince • Mar 17, 2022
You can download the subs on the KaizenSubs twitter account. You have to download the raws then and apply the…
TYSM. I GOT IT... Kaizen subs gave me permission <3
1 0
Replying to Pixel • Mar 7, 2022
will i understand if i dont remember the S1... watched it long back
of course, i also don't remember S1 that much but I think u watched S2 you'll remember it coz they have throwback scenes (a little) also they have explained at the start how is the situation.
0 0