News
Replying to CYy • Oct 10, 2025
Title Dream High Season 2
IKR! Me personally I feel like they had better chemistry
OMG WHY DID I REPLY TO MY OWN COMMENT πππ
1 0
Replying to CYy • Oct 10, 2025
Title Dream High Season 2
kinda sad that hyesung ang yujin didnt end up together
IKR! Me personally I feel like they had better chemistry
0 1
On Love Untangled • Aug 30, 2025
Title Love Untangled
Glad the ratings went up from the first time I was here. It did not deserve a 7
4 0
On I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK • Aug 23, 2025
Title I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK
where can i watch this...?
2 0
On peachhplease • Aug 14, 2025
Person peachhplease
I Love all the dramas she originally created. they are all sooo sooo sooo good and cuteee!!
1 0
On The Boy Next World • Jul 7, 2025
Title The Boy Next World
ngl this was boring... Idk how I watched it...
3 0
ParkJi-hoons_leftnostril • Jun 7, 2025
Game Answer these questions and Iβll recommend you a first (Thai) BL <3
the printer caught me off guard
2 1
On Namkoong Min • Apr 14, 2025
Person Namkoong Min
he has a very unique last name
7 1
On Hong Hwa Yeon • Apr 10, 2025
Person Hong Hwa Yeon
πππβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈher smile is so so so beautiful
2 0
On Best Mistake Season 2 • Apr 5, 2025
Title Best Mistake Season 2
SeungHyun Is unneeded in my opinion....
0 0
On Way Back Love • Apr 5, 2025
Title Way Back Love
now why would somebody write this sad story πππππππππ
4 0
Replying to xjustcallmecrazyx • Mar 23, 2025
Title Newtopia
do they not need to go to the bathroom or sleep every once in a while
LMAo right
1 0
Replying to lordlucan • Mar 23, 2025
Title Newtopia
Confused endingWas she a ghost?as they saw dead body no head same name!
I think so.
1 0
On One Ordinary Day • Mar 19, 2025
Title One Ordinary Day
side eye to the person supporting KSH in the comments FR
31 0
On Five Fingers • Mar 17, 2025
Title Five Fingers
where can i watch w/o paying bruhhhh pleasesssseessseses
0 2
On The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call • Mar 16, 2025
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
other than being unrealistic its a good drama
4 0
On Dream High Season 2 • Mar 12, 2025
Title Dream High Season 2 Spoiler
kinda sad that hyesung ang yujin didnt end up together
1 2
On Newtopia • Mar 2, 2025
Title Newtopia Spoiler
WHYYY DID SAM SU HAVE TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UGHHHH ππππππππππππππππππ
4 0
On Jirisan • Feb 28, 2025
Title Jirisan
Why the mountain low key an opp....
7 0
On Melo Movie • Feb 16, 2025
Title Melo Movie
EPISODE 7 BRUHHHHHHHHHH ARGHHHHHHH WAHHHAH
8 0