News
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 22 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
I’m dead! Pio’s mom paid for those piano lessons one way or another 😭😭😭
1 0
angel • Apr 3, 2026
Game What should you watch next based on your mood?
I love the picture you put😭
2 0
On Joy • Mar 9, 2026
Person Joy
Ngl I feel like the roles she gets are mostly the same... almost every role she has that vibe of soft nice innocent girl (Seong Mido is the only exception). It feels like she keep choosing those roles because they're really easy to perform. I mean she acts well but it just gets boring when someone you like mostly has similar roles. It's fine but I know she can do so much better.
0 0
On Boyfriend on Demand • Mar 8, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
Love the story but I don’t love that it supports AI…
5 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Mar 3, 2026
Title Alchemy of Souls
I’m rewatching and why does Jang Uk make it so obvious that Mudeok is Naksu 🤦♀️ like almost every time someone mentions Naksu or like soul shifting, he looks right at Mudeok!
3 1
On The Hours of My Life • Feb 11, 2026
Title The Hours of My Life
Where can I watch this?
1 1
On My Oshi Is Now My Boss: Full Throttle • Jan 24, 2026
Title My Oshi Is Now My Boss: Full Throttle
does this need the prequel to make sense?
0 1
LueurArcane • Jan 15, 2026
Game How many hours do you sleep
SIX SEVENNNNN 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️6️⃣7️⃣ 🤪🤪🤪
1 1
yugiba • Jan 12, 2026
Game mbti test
R1?! i thought i was r49837, but r1 fits me
1 0
On Lunch Break Lovers • Jan 12, 2026
Title Lunch Break Lovers
I thought this was GL, BC the guy looked like a girl in the cover.. IM crine 🤣😭😭😭
7 1
On The Muse of Section E Book 2: The Dark Side • Jan 11, 2026
Title The Muse of Section E Book 2: The Dark Side
honestly Jayjay shouldn't get with any of them.
0 0
On The Muse of Section E Book 2: The Dark Side • Jan 9, 2026
Title The Muse of Section E Book 2: The Dark Side
I hate how they paint Keifer as desirable. Nothing about him to me is desirable, first he was a bully to Jayjay, he repeatedly disrespects her and her decision of being Yuri’s fiancé and he’s super egotistical. Also Getting disappointed in Jayjay because she’s not setting clear boundaries with Keifer or Yuri.
5 0
On The Muse of Section E • Jan 4, 2026
Title The Muse of Section E
Every time I see Yuri on my screen I feel like this emoji 🤭🤭
5 0
On My Beautiful Man: Eternal • Jan 2, 2026
Title My Beautiful Man: Eternal
This one is the best one out of all 3 parts 😭😭😭
2 0
lovelydove • Dec 30, 2025
Game What age can a 19 year old date?
How about 18-22…? Adults can’t be with minors romantically…. Just a reminder
2 0
Ria • Dec 30, 2025
Game Who would you date?
Thee is the only good option….
2 0
On Jo Han Ah Reum • Nov 14, 2025
Person Jo Han Ah Reum
What a cute unique name
0 0
On A-Teen • Nov 6, 2025
Title A-Teen
I do not like Kim Hana at all… She literally stole Do Hana’s whole personality
5 0
On Spirit Fingers • Nov 4, 2025
Title Spirit Fingers
I think this was filmed a few years ago, but it doesn’t matter
2 4
On Punks Triangle • Oct 26, 2025
Title Punks Triangle
This is too good I gotta go read the manga
3 0
