K-Drama
Replying to honeymin • Jul 23, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
wasn't she supposed to work at mi hotel? Because everything is same except her memory. So why did they show she…
She was an engineer that's why in the beginning, Seoha was confused when she applied at Mi Hotel.
0 0
Replying to ObsidianAviary • Jul 23, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
I'm still shocked ML's dad was actually a good guy,...
In the webtoon, he was.
1 0
Replying to vienibenmio • Jul 11, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
Why even bother adapting the webtoon if you're gonna change things this much? It's not even the same story anymore.…
At least wait for it to be finished? I remember webtoon readers getting pissed as well when they thought they made Chowon-Jieum-Seoha a love triangle.
0 2
Replying to 1-800-thotbegone • Jul 8, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
welp I’m one of the few ppl still enjoying this
There are many people still enjoying this outside MDL. Don't believe on everyone commenting in here.
0 0