News
On Thousand Years for You • Sep 15, 2022
Title Thousand Years for You
finally coming today...9 more mins to go
3 0
Replying to suvy__kim • Aug 23, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I just hope one thing, Jang Gang better not be Buyeon’s father, that’s just borderline disgusting, Jang Uk…
confused kids .....wht r u watching till now? LOL
3 1
Replying to lux731 • Aug 11, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Good night everyone....lets see what new theories will emerge by morning...😁😁😁☺️☺️😍😉
this week there will be no AOS...they push it to next week.
2 1
Replying to GoodRick • Jul 30, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Mu Deok, Naksu, Jin Bu Yeon and now Cho Yeong? How many people/souls are inside our girl? 🤣
Logically, mu deok and jin bu yeon is same person while naksu and cho yeong is same too....just using cover names for identity hide. so basicalky only 2 people/soul is inside her.
2 1
Replying to Choi Rin • Jul 25, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Since I found out that part two will air in September, I've been so downcast 😭😭. What will I watch while…
have u watch joy of life?
1 1
Replying to Deirdre19 • Jul 22, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Even though I love Xianxia dramas, with the annoying FL from Ashes of Love and the face-paralysis ML from Love…
Yeah. Not a good one xinxia. LOL . everybody is crazy only for the leads. Bye Bye to this drama.
2 2
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 14, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
This drama is goin to hv a tragedy ending. Ling Buyi is gonna die at the end after THE REVENGE.
0 8