Editorials
On Our Unwritten Seoul • May 24, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
It's today! I've missed Park Bo Young so much since Light Shop and Daily Dose of Sunshine, she's perfect!
7 0
On Bai Lu • May 23, 2025
Person Bai Lu
MoLi is coming ✨
8 1
On Whispers of Fate • May 21, 2025
Title Whispers of Fate
Não vejo a hora de assistir essa obra!
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • May 17, 2025
Title Pursuit of Jade
Them together will be so cute
5 0
solyen • May 17, 2025
Review Love in Pavilion
Pelo que parece Love in Pavilion é para assistir primeiro, depois Red Moon Pact e depois Sword and Beloved, em ordem cronológica. Eu estou tentando fazer dessa maneira, mas o drama não esta me prendendo de nenhuma forma! Só tem casal para todo lado, formados sob qualquer circunstância e não sinto química, mas ainda não desisti de terminar
1 0
On Northward • May 16, 2025
Title Northward
I haven't watched Northward yet, but I remembered Reply 1988, if so it will be another one of my favorites
3 0
lo_ve • May 13, 2025
Article Kim Go Eun is confirmed to return in 'Yumi's Cells Season 3' which premieres in 2026 Spoiler
That's good, because next season there will be an ending with Yumi's true love.
6 0
On The Black Devil and the White Prince • May 12, 2025
Title The Black Devil and the White Prince
I remember watching this jdrama in some fansubs, but I don't know if I can conclude it
1 0
On Hye In • May 12, 2025
Person Hye In
I love hyein
1 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • May 12, 2025
Title Unveil: Jadewind
Wang Xing Yue must be happy to work with Lulu again, he is a fan
6 1
On Feud • May 10, 2025
Title Feud
Is there any release date yet? or what month will it be?
5 3
On Bai Lu • May 7, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Lulu is the Chinese actress I most resemble, because of her I started to like historical cdramas! She is so spontaneous and natural, with great chemistry with the actors around her, I love that!
6 0
On Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born • May 7, 2025
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
❤️
0 0
On Now or Never • Apr 28, 2025
Title Now or Never
♡
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 24, 2025
Title Till the End of the Moon
O meu xianxia preferido, não canso ❤️
1 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Apr 24, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique
O elenco visual perfeito, história linda e trilha sonora maravilhosa ❤️🔥
3 0
On The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival • Sep 1, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
Eu estou ansiosa demais para esse drama! Espero que seja tão bom quanto The Penthouse foi ♡
0 0
Lily Alice • Aug 16, 2023
Article Kim Tae Ri and Hong Kyung Co-Star as Voice Actors for Netflix's First Korean Animated Movie
♡
4 0
