Let's continue the legacy of Alchemy of Souls part 1 forum.

Post all your wild theories on AoS part 2 here.

NEW QUESTIONS

1. Guesses about Naksu's memory coming back?
  2. Why there are so many Soul Shifters now?
  3. Guesses about Seo Yul's sickness?
  4. Love triangles with MLs.
  5. Guesses about JinMu's plan to use Naksu.
  6. Any other wild theories?

A MUST WATCH FOR AoS FANS

https://youtu.be/ut8l_mlDY2YAn edit by Felicity Queen

https://youtu.be/A6-tdto1ED8 - Part 1 end summary

Conservative_Torch:
Will Jung So Min be a part of part 2?

Yes if JBY didn't die yet & they still have to show how Naksu will get a new body.

Conservative_Torch:
Why is Jang Uk using Naksu's sword?

He is not a Gwanju & Naksu left the sword inside Uk. He will use it to find and give it back to Naksu but Naksu might not use that sword again cos she might have been traumatized.

Conservative_Torch:
Who rescued Mu Deok?

Ju-Wol or Jin's mages. Mama Jin will ensure that JBY's body (MD) is safe.

Conservative_Torch:
How does Go Yoon Jung appear again when her body was burned?

Wait for part 2. LOL

1. Will Jung So Min be a part of part 2?

She'll at least have to make a cameo to show us how Naksu was separated from Bu-Yeon. But I think she'll survive and finally return to Jin clan. Mama Jin is dumb but unstoppable in her search for her lost daughter.

2. Why is Jang Uk using Naksu's sword?

Maybe because he's got the ice stone inside him and to remember Naksu.

3. Who rescued Mu Deok?

I think those were Jin clan's servants. But maybe women from some unknown faction. But I'm betting on the former.

4. How does Go Yoon Jung appear again when her body was burned?

Magical mumbo-jumbo/divine magic.

5. I've a question about who sits on the throne before the entertainers in the preview. Looked a bit like the queen/shaman?

6. Also, with So-i still alive will she be in part 2 and have a redemption arc? Maybe even relationship with Yul? I don't like her personally, I think she's irredeemable.

7. What about Yul and that nasty worm? What will happen to him?

8. Will CP turn to the dark side? Because of his hateful pettiness and jealousy he's directly responisble for Jin Mu's last crazy stunt.

Yes, but I a small role

He probably left immediately to look for Naksu, and Her sword is the only one He would have access to (His father sword is probably at the Songrim)

3. Who rescued Mu Deok?

Jin clan's servants or an unknown faction.

Her lost Twin XD but probably magic.

5. I've a question about who sits on the throne before the entertainers in the preview. Looked a bit like the queen/shaman?
Maybe it a flashback.

6. Also, with So-i still alive will she be in part 2 and have a redemption arc? Maybe even relationship with Yul?
Probably yes.

He will suffer great pain and only So-i knows of the worm and she give him the worm to save him.

8. Will CP turn to the dark side?
50/50

My questions:

9.Do you think the 1 episode of part 2 is going to start immediately after the end of part 1 or will ther be a time skipp?

10.Is Jang Uk searching for and killing all other soul shifter as a penance or is He only searching for Naksu?

nogeron:
9.Do you think the 1 episode of part 2 is going to start immediately after the end of part 1 or will ther be a time skipp?

10.Is Jang Uk searching for and killing all other soul shifter as a penance or is He only searching for Naksu?

9. I think it will take off immediately after part 1, but some time skip will probably happen considering everyone suddenly has a new haircut.

10. I think him being a very smart guy, he won't give up on Naksu and will be looking for answers as to what happened. Also, Jin Mu supposedly killed off the other cursed soul shifters by using the bells behind the scenes. But clearly some still survived since Uk was fighting one in the preview.

She will probably be appearing in first ep of part 2 and in flashback  here and there like Naksu did in part 1. 

Because he love Naksu. The only thing that reminding him of her(physical object) is the sword. 

3. Who rescued Mu Deok?

3 possibilities. First possibility is someone from Jin Mu's group since he know Naksu would be at the graveyard. Second possibility is Jang Uk. In ep 8  MD/Naksu ask him to leave her there(graveyard) when she turn into stone/run wild. The last one is someone from Jin family since they only have female mages and in the trailer we can see to woman helping her up from the water. 

Master Lee, refers to the conversation between Master Lee and Uk in last ep of part 1. Uk have the power of the sky(we can se how powerful he is gonna be). Master Lee have the knowledges.  

5. My predictions.

They will give us happy ending because sad/cliffhanger ending now. The other characters know that Naksu was just a tool for Jin Mu. If the king try to punish Naksu or Uk then Park Jin can dethrone The King(in ep 19 Jang Gang leave him with Uk's birth right, the box with the golden emblem). 

Me thinking Mudoek's mother will help her change since she told her other daughter she wants her alive. If you remember when mudoek used the stone and disappeared. In the whirlwind Mudoek said to Nasku , how dare you invade my body. Probably Mudoek/ Nasku's souls were sharing the same body. Me thinking they will change the face

pamgees:

Me thinking Mudoek's mother will help her change since she told her other daughter she wants her alive. If you remember when mudoek used the stone and disappeared. In the whirlwind Mudoek said to Nasku , how dare you invade my body. Probably Mudoek/ Nasku's souls were sharing the same body. Me thinking they will change the face

Yea, if anyone can do the impossible it's priestesses with divine magic. 

My questions

1. About Uk retrieving from the ashes at the last scene, is it because of the King's star energy or ice stone?

2. Do you think original Naksu could come back from the ashes with the same way as Uk?

3. "Light and Shadow" explained by Hong Sisters, it was Uk as Light and Naksu as Shadow. According to the season 2 preview, I think they switched the roles. Uk is now Shadow and Naksu is Light? What do you think?

Conservative_Torch:
Will Jung So Min be a part of part 2?

I definitely have a feeling she might return. There will be 2 option in my opinion

1. A cameo. To give a proper ending to Naksu and Bu Yeon
  2. A regular role as Bu Yeon (highly unlikely for a high rated actress)
 Conservative_Torch:
Why is Jang Uk using Naksu's sword?

That I really have no idea. There seems to have a connection between Naksu's and Jang Uk's power. In the part 1 poster it seems, Jang Uk is holding Naksu's sword trying to protect her. More over after Naksu stabbed Jang Uk, she left her sword on him without retrieving it.

Conservative_Torch:
Who rescued Mu Deok?

Did they seem like females ? If so probably people from Jinyowon. Not sure though. Also it might be Jin Mu, Master Lee or even Jang Uk.

But it might be some one entirely different. I saw someone has posted it being Ju-Wol from Chwiseonru Courtesan House. An  interesting theory. Ju Wol might play an important role next part. Her role seemed too vague in part 2.

Conservative_Torch:
How does Go Yoon Jung appear again when her body was burned?

I have no idea. After all this is Alchemy of Souls from Daeho where anything is possible

May be Jin Mu somehow felt sorry for Naksu and kept her body in a secret place.  

Or some secret organization kept her body with them

Or

nogeron:
Her lost Twin XD but probably magic.

this. But this will make things way more complicated

Aramintai:
I've a question about who sits on the throne before the entertainers in the preview. Looked a bit like the queen/shaman?

She might come back. After all she didn't die.

Aramintai:
Also, with So-i still alive will she be in part 2 and have a redemption arc? Maybe even relationship with Yul? I don't like her personally, I think she's irredeemable.

Hopefully not. They aren't meant to be together.

Aramintai:

So-i should be in part 2. If not Yul will not survive long term.

Aramintai:
Will CP turn to the dark side? Because of his hateful pettiness and jealousy he's directly responisble for Jin Mu's last crazy stunt.

I absolutely hate Jin Mu. His greed to power has no limits. CP has some conscience about his actions. He might turn bad for a short time. But he probably wouldn't be able to play the bad role for a long time.

Sarah:

My questions

1. About Uk retrieving from the ashes at the last scene, is it because of the King's star energy or ice stone?

2. Do you think original Naksu could come back from the ashes with the same way as Uk?

3. "Light and Shadow" explained by Hong Sisters, it was Uk as Light and Naksu as Shadow. According to the season 2 preview, I think they switched the roles. Uk is now Shadow and Naksu is Light? What do you think?

1. Probably because of both. According to Master Lee it was because of King's star. But at the time he also possessed the ice stone.

2. Come back from ashes? We really don't know what happened to her body. Was it burned or did someone retrieved it?

3. Hmm i need to do some research on that.

Conservative_Torch:

3. Who rescued Mu Deok?
  5. And any other wild theories are always welcomed 

1. Yes

2. After being alive, the first thing Uk would do is look for Mu Doek so he probably finds the sword during his search and uses it. He is able to use it because he has ice stone powers lol

3. I am guessing either the medic granddaughter and her friend OR someone sent by Jin Mu bc he was the only one who knew for sure where she would be.

4. Priestess magic maybe

1. Yes I hope

Conservative_Torch:

3. Who rescued Mu Deok?
  5. And any other wild theories are always welcomed 

1. Yes hopefully she will have special appereances.

2. He is likely looking for Naksu. Or belives Naksu died and is avenging her by killing all shapeshifters and carries Naksu's sword as a Token.

3. Jin servants or maybe Master Lee's. I would not understand if it is Jin Mu, unless he wants to use Mudeok body as evidence while shifting Naksu's soul into her old body.

4. This is the main question... Maybe the other of the lakes restores it from Ashes.

5. Jang Uk lost his right to the Gwanjo position. However, many people saw him reviving. Do you believe some people will start following him/calling for him to become king? Also Park Jin has the golden seal.

Is it because of the curse that JBY can’t protect Naksu’s soul?

Soul ejectors were cursed by Shaman Choi & JBY is a really powerful priestess so she should be able to protect MD/Naksu from any spells but she can’t protect Naksu’s soul from inner spells. I think she can only protect Naksu from outer spells. Or she just can’t protect if something has been cursed.

Also, JBY hands must be full with stopping her body (MD) from running wild or petrifying completely after Jin Mu forced the power out of MD. I hope Jin Mu lost his mage power cos he said that he will make sure Naksu get her power back even if he must use all his power.

Well, that’s the only solution I can think of for now.