Aoi Miura was born and grew up in Toyama Prefecture. He has an indecisive personality and does not like summer. He was the focal member of the high school swimming team, but he now works as an assistant at a small architectural office in Tokyo. One summer day, he meets his childhood friend and first love Akari Serizawa. During their school days they spent everyday hanging out together until the fireworks night in their 3rd year of high school. That night, Akari suddenly disappeared.
Cast & Credits
All in all, I don't regret watching it caue it teached me something important about people not only beind bad or good.
Here is what to expect:
- leads love each other but can't communicate well or follow their heart
- an obsessive creepy (slightly crazy) third-wheel doctor (& wannabe rival)
- long endless pointless conversations that lead to nothing
- you will end up frustrated most of the time (if not disappointed)
- you might get depressed (hang in there, if you can)
- lots of running! xD
- the theme song says it all! and it will gradually leave you feeling empty and sappy inside
- the most boring side-characters ever! well, their story is not interesting enough to watch
Seriously, the development is slow and combined with the calm atmosphere the director was going for (i think) makes this drama hard to watch. Skip this at all costs. You will not miss anything.
If you're looking for an interesting emo-like dramatic complicated (scary yet intriguing) love story, I'd recommend watching Last Friends instead. Waaaaaay better time spent.