Love In Magic

• Movie: Love In Magic
  • Country: South Korea
  • Release Date: May 20, 2005
  • Duration: 1 hr. 46 min.
  • Genres: Comedy, Romance, Mature
  • Tags: Playboy Male Lead
  • Rating: 18+ Restricted (violence & profanity)

Omeghan
Jun 29, 2014
I absolutely loved this movie. It was Funny! At times lighthearted, and at times somewhat serious. Very well acted with a strong cast of today’s stars (yesterday/ 2005). Good soundtrack and did I say funny ? I was looking for something light to watch between today’s on going dramas and stumbled upon it and in spite of the low ratings, I watched it and loved it!

I Highly recommend it ! No kiddies please.
Kerry
Nov 29, 2015
I loved this movie. It was funny without being too heavy. On a serious note it definitely points out a serious topic & problem with technology and sick people with their hidden camera. Of course females would get the worst end of the stick in these situations. Hidden cameras/making movies are all together dangerous and could haunt people for years to come. One a lighter side, the movie was cute and the leads had chemistry and it was thoroughly enjoyable. I'm surprised the rating wasn't higher. It deals with a mature content but I would say it's not graphic. Yeon Jung Hoon is very talented and I didn't even realize it was him at first. Nice to see Kim Ji Suk also. Enjoyable movie.