The website is currently undergoing maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Our Gab Soon

• Drama: Our Gab Soon
  • Country: South Korea
  • Aired On: Saturday, Sunday
  • Network: SBS
  • Duration: 1 hr. 10 min.
  • Genres: Comedy, Romance, Family
  • Rating: Not Yet Rated

• Members: 2,429
Daisy Lili
Apr 8, 2017
I have finished this drama today and I think it is necessary to write about it immediately.

This drama brings about a lot of emotions.

Crazy, angry, and boring sometimes and I do not know why I can finish this drama. Maybe because this drama is too crazy and it makes me want to know its ending.

This drama has potentials in the beginning, but go down rapidly, all characters in this drama can challenge audience's patient.

I do not know why the writer can write horrible story like this. Some people said that this story is meaningful and this drama helps us not to make mistakes like people in this drama.

However, I do not think so. The characters in this drama were not well-developed. These couples in this drama are unhealthy. Perhaps, this drama teaches us to live in unhealthy relationship and accept that.

SpringJoy
Apr 9, 2017
I finished this drama today and I'm kind of glad it's over. It wasn't terrible, but it kind of felt like a chore to watch. The main couple was annoying and immature. Her family was kind of dysfunctional and her parents obsessed with money. His mom had many annoying points, especially in the beginning, but it at least felt like she was more complex. I did find myself cheering on her love story. Overall though it just dragged on for way too many episodes. Like I said, it wasn't terrible, but there are much better dramas to spend time watching.
Aly Diary
Oct 3, 2016
The casts are great.
Kim So Eun and Song Jae Rim has a very good chemistry,
From episode 10 up to now the story line is getting interesting
Mel Jul
Oct 1, 2016
Good Drama and I like the main cast. Team "Our Gab Soon" And to SOLIM COUPLE keep up the good work, Fighting!!! ????
Nergis Ha
Mar 4, 2017
Okay, its my first time writing a review. This drama is amazing. I love it.
I was thinking about stopping the drama because of the 60 episodes, but im glad i didnt do it.
If you're thinking about watching the drama or not, then do it. You will not regret. !! :))