Mop Girl

• Rating: Not Yet Rated

• Ranked: #2030

sachi89
Apr 13, 2012
You would think that I'm exaggerating the scores or just simply click 10 points for everything by coincidence but no!
This is a really great series. It reminds me of Tru Calling but in Japanese style with lots of jokes. We get to know new people and stories in every episodes. The first episode is a bit boring but don't trust it just give a try to the second one! :D I promise you won't be disappointed.
Keiko and Shosuke makes a great pairing in this drama who tries to solve cases because of Keiko's visions. They're joking around everytime. I laughed a lot.
This is an awesome series about crimes, investigations flavored with humour.

Emily
Dec 8, 2012
Skip to the Overview if this is TL;DR.
This drama very much fits the usual standard for Japanese dramas; a series of events, usually with a pattern, and an underlying storyline.
SPECIAL NOTE: I cried in 3 episodes. In a 10 Episode drama. Usually, the only dramas that get me crying are the epic 25 episode long ones- and even then, they have to have POSITIVELY HEART-SHATTERINGLY SAD ENDINGS. Or no tears are shed. In this way, this drama is impressive.

Story- It had a very good idea for the story, but I don't know if I agreed with how it was executed. There were definitely some loose ends I would like tied up, and the ending wasn't satisfactory.

Cast- I thoroughly enjoyed the cast, I think they all did very well. :) The lady that plays Momoko is a very good actress; I'm currently watching her in another drama and she plays the polar opposite character of Momoko, to the extent that I can barely believe it's her.

Music- I actually remember a lot of the music from this one, which is a little bit of a surprise (in a good way). It was really quirky and it always fit with the scene. Sometimes funny, sometimes sad, and sometimes tense. The intro song is beautiful as well.

I wouldn't watch this drama again any time soon, although I enjoyed it. It simply isn't a drama made for rewatching is all.

Overall, it's a little bit of a frivolous drama, very funny (I legitimately lol'ed several times) and heart touching. Don't watch it if you're looking for romance, a completely sensical and complete storyline, or a particularly unpredictable or serious drama.

ochibi-chan
May 30, 2013
I really love this drama... I am not a person that would give full marks in any drama but this drama is really amazing... Right from the storyline to the performances of the actors it is spot on...I really like how all the stories of different people that they help coincide with the main story... If you haven't watched this drama yet I advise you to watch it now because it's really amazing.

Kitagawa Keiko has really impeccable acting skills, she has a way of portraying the main lead that captivates the viewers and get's them wanting to watch more until they finish the whole drama..
EVERYBODY PLEASE WATCH THANK'SSSS