Love Playlist: Season 2 (2017) poster

Rijouku
Dec 31, 2017
I wrote review on first season but I can't just look at this empty list, so here I am again. This is one of rare webseries that actually are very sweet and lovely. This will make you smile and relate to every character, here are no bad guys or someone you would hate. Just sweet webseries about life and I am amazed how much it can be expressed in 8mins. I enjoyed it all the way, saw actors for first time and their acting is 10/10 for real, rewatch value high af. I will watch it again with my friends, this is nice to watch when you want to relax, just fell in love or just had a break up.

gmtn96
Jul 29, 2018
The entire drama is romance but is not corny at all. It has a realistic look on crushes and dating. The couples that are formed don't seem forced, but very natural.

The actors did a great job, the storyline was perfect, and the playlist idea was amazing, I even liked the music!

As for the style of the drama, it was really well made. The cinematic picture is very artistic, and the messages they give out at the end of every episode are clever, but true. One part of the drama that was well done, was a bed scene (not going to spoil), which wasn't done in a typical way, it was done very symbolic, fresh and new—it wasn't explicit, nor way too much, just perfect.

Why watch this? Episodes are so short you will want more, but the story isn't rushed, it fits in time, and it is complete. Season 2 of Love Playlist is really one of the best endings that I have seen.

Catherine Hsu
Jun 3, 2019
The aesthetic of Playlist Global is still so sweet and adorable, but I feel even less invested in the characters and plot than I did in Season 1. Just like in the first season, though, I really loved the friendships between the characters, and it was interesting to see new characters get introduced.

The main ship is starting to get a little on my nerves because of how wishy-washy they were being, and I actually liked the new character better. Other than that, I still had quite a good time watching this, and the fact that the episodes are short and updated frequently makes it easy to get addicted.

Feb 7, 2019
The second season of the love playlist series is as good as the first, and maybe a bit better. More characters are added to the cast, which helped to spice up the story, as the main plot followed the same characters. Also, the episodes were extended to twelve, even though the story followed the same pattern as before. The prefrormances from all the cast were really good, as well as the execution of the drama was very professional. Finally, the plot was heartwarming and cute, as well as a bit sad at times.