Kimi ga Kokoro ni Sumitsuita

haru7
May 22, 2018
I've started watching this drama since its airing time and unfortunately not all episodes have been subbed so, if you don't feel too much confident with your japanese, I suggest you to wait. (Hopefully not a life time lol)
After this preamble, I'll tell you that this drama can be a challenge for many lol
The main protagonist has really a weak personality and that can be frustrating most of the time. But it's always nice seeing as a person can turn into a new leaf thanks to one's own effort and love.
As for the villain, he's really psycho lol, but still we shouldn't see everything as black and white. I'll let you be the judge of that.
Why don't you give it a shot?
That's it. Enjoy ^-^

P.S. sorry for any mistakes (English is not my first language)

Glee77
Dec 7, 2018
I like how everyone ignores what this drama is about and just criticizes the female lead.
Her own family ignored her cause her mother wanted it that way. Her so called senpai trapped her in a Stockholm Syndrome and took advantage of her.
No one cared to help her out and she finally started to be strong enough to break free herself.
It's what all abuse victims suffer from, the feeling that they're not enough and no one gives a $hit about them.
I doubt any k-drama would even gave a story like this cause they're all virgins and the hero is their first love.
From what I've seen in reactions about this drama, Koreans are right. No one wants to see the reality of someone who tried to escape an abusive relationship. Really a pity...