Lacciie Chart Myu
Jun 7, 2018
This film is for entertainment. Acting is good enough to satisfied viewers. Background music is really fascinating and it's the major thing attracts me. After an episode, there is a quote and recommened song. I love all of them. The songs sound good and the quote makes me smile. Right now I'm listening to Wetter and MeloMance. Such a worth and nice fim to watch! I like the color, too. Especially the main actor, Kim Do Wan, he is very cute and attractive. I'm looking foward to hearing your news and new movie from him.
Feb 8, 2019
Yellow is a web drama with a short amount of time to develop a love triangle. Therefore, they kind of failled on that department. Not that the love story wasn't nice. But, it kind of needed more time to bloom. The second lead syndrom is strong in this one though!! Also, I would have liked more focus on the band, as this one had a nice story line with the four guys and their struggled to become famous. However, the brotherhood and the band's story was somehow lost in the romance focus. Finally, the performances were good from everyone.