Scandal Senmon Bengoshi QUEEN (2019) poster

2019 Dramas to Watch
87 titles 1 love

Heffiner
Mar 17, 2019
This drama is about a bunch of lawyers in the crisis management department where they help clients, who are facing some sort of scandal, and their problems with the least amount of damage, such as reputation and stuff.

It is a typical case solving drama, with an underlining story involving the main character that becomes the main part of the climax of the drama. And even though the headline says 'with a twist', the twist isn't huge or revolutionary by any means, it does give the drama a bit of freshness IMO ^^

The acting is great, but I might be a bit biased, because I'm in a totally 'I love Takeuchi Yuko' cloud at the moment ^^ But also because her acting is REALLY good, as well as the rest of the cast. They have a nice chemistry with each other and all the characters has their own unique personality which makes the drama stand out even more.

I really like the opening or whatever you wanna call it but the rest of the soundtrack doesn't really stand out. It's not bad by any means, it just doesn't make a lasting impression on me.

All dramas, movies or tv-series, even games, loses a bit of rewatch value (or replay in some cases ^^) since you already know what happens. In this case, knowing what happens is not a deal breaker, so if you like it, you could definitely enjoy watching it again ^^

I really enjoyed this drama, the acting and all the little moments that made the drama ^^ If it gets a second season, I will definitely watch it.

If you haven't seen it yet, I would highly recommend that you check this one out.