Aku no Hado (2019) poster

Baekw_
(Ps: It's my first time writing a review)

Story - 5★
It was really fast paced as expected because it have only 5 episodes. The plot seemed more simple than it actually is in first few episodes but The plot twist caught me off guard, Ending was a bit unexpected too (at least for me :P) I still don't know what to think about the ending thought. It was not happy nor sad nor bittersweet, The ending was just... Interesting and kinda unique?.. hehe sorry I suck at explaining.

Acting/cast - 5★
Honestly, I couldn't believe the crazy ones in the drama are actually normal person irl. The cast was perfect. Everyone played their character perfectly.

Music - 3.5☆
The music was Average. Nothing memorable but it wasn't bad either.

Rewatch value - 5★
I 100% would rewatch it again and again when I am bored as it only have 5 episodes and I miss aku no hado already tbh :P

Overall - 5★
I honestly don't hate anything about it. I didn't expect anything so I was bit surprised by the amazing but short plot. Some people were disappointed with the ending but I actually liked it, I think It was better than the typical happily ever after ending of Nogi and Asada ending up together and going somewhere far away that I was expecting at first.