Frst grade elementary school student Tonbo (Yuma Kimino) is the type that's easily scared. One day, when he wears his dead mother's glasses, the ghost of his deceased mother Choko Uehara (Yukie Nakama) appears in front of him. His mother died three months ago. Choko Uehara worked as a police officer. Now, other ghosts come to Choko Uehara. Even after her death she likes to meddle in other people's affairs. Choko Uehara now solves cases with her son Tonba as her partner. Choko also watches her son grow up until the real farewell day comes ... Add Synopsis In Portuguese
Cast & Credits
This 9-episode fantasy drama is funny and sad, and the casts are adorable:
* Uehara Choko (Nakama Yukie) is pretty as always like she never ages, seriously! And she's a natural actress.
* Uehara Kohei (Sawamura Ikki). I saw his calm acting in Gokusen so I didn't see it coming—he's a comedian!
* Uehara Tonbo (Kimino Yuma) is very cute and a candy.
* Uehara Aoi (Shida Mirai) is not pretty to me but she gave justice to Aoi.
* Mifune Yoshiaki (Namase Katsuhisa). Damn hilarious!!! A veteran actor!
... However, there's just one exception—Teacher Yoshinaga. It's the way she acts that annoys me. Maybe it's the character she portrays, but cutesy acts like that really bother me because she looks immature, unnatural, almost stupid.
Ghost Mama Sousasen didn't get interesting until episode 3; so, if you couldn't feel it at the beginning, just get past the first two episodes. I'm keeping this because I might rewatch this in the future. I love the OST but I can't find it anywhere. Alas, I don't know the title.
Overall Rating: 7.5/10