Saito Eijiro is a graduate of the prestigious Eidai Medical School and is sent to Eidai Hospital as a trainee doctor. There, under the supervision of Dr. Shiratori at the surgery department, Eijiro trains hard with Dekune and Munekata. But all they seem to do is take care of menial work for low hours and low pay. So low in fact bad that they have to do part-time work at other hospitals just to make ends meet. Eijiro picks Seido Hospital, run by Dr. Hattori, for his part-time job. The surgery is like a battleground. Eijiro is very impressed by his senior Dr. Ushida and the nurse Kaori. But one night, when he is on duty, Eijiro runs from the surgery leaving a badly injured patient behind! It is the story of an intern doctor and the various problems and contradictions of the medical industry.
Cast & Credits
- Tsumabuki SatoshiDr. Saito EijiroMain Role
- Suzuki KyokaNurse Akagi KaoriSupport Role
- Ogata KenDr. Hattori Osamu (Director of Seido Hospital)Support Role
- Sugimoto TettaDr. Ushida (Seido Hospital)Support Role
- Kato KojiDekune KuniyaSupport Role
- Kuninaka RyokoMinagawa Yasuko (NICU)Support Role