Enoshima Prism

• Ranked: #1952

Michelle
Feb 25, 2017
This film was quite good, but I wouldn't say it is an absolute must see. It was a film based around friendship, with sadness involved too. What I enjoyed was the fact that it was more friendship-based then romance, but still had that aspect. If you are looking for a heartfelt film, based around friendship that has a happy ending, then I would suggest this film.

The story was quite beautiful really. Shuta was a very sweet, caring character which made the story very nice. On face value, the friendship is portrayed quite well. I think they fitted quite well into the story and they had fairly good charisma. However, thinking about the story line, it is similar to things I have seen before, but more friendship based (did I mention it is quite friendship based). It is not completely original, and seems like a mixture of a few dramas and/or films. Despite the lack of originality in the story, it's a good storyline.

However, due to the lack of originality and the feeling of having seen this before, it does not have a huge rewatch value. This does not mean you have seen it before, and it is worth watching, but it is familiar.