It is said that identical twins who are produced from the same egg will share a bond as if they were the same person. But not with "Sprite" and "Zee", the identical twins. Despite following the same route as an athlete from birth, both want to be the only one! (Source: Lovemedia Thailand) Edit Translation
- Português (Brasil)
Where to Watch Twins
Cast & Credits
want to see the actors in something elseOverall: the leads' excellent chemistry couldn't save Twins' poor writing. 12 episodes about 45 minutes each. Aired on GagaOOLala.
Watch Suggestions (unless you enjoy slow pacing, stupid decision-making and poor communication)
- read the synopsis/watch the trailer and skip episodes 1-3
- episode 4 watch up to 10 minutes, then 29 and then at 36 minutes
- episode 5 start at 17 minutes and can watch on a faster speed to the end
- episode 6 watch 18-20 and 23-24 minutes
- episode 7 start at 18 minutes and can watch on a faster speed to the end
- episode 8 start at 10 minutes and can watch on a faster speed to the end
- episode 9 watch 24-25 and 29-31 minutes
- episode 10 watch 15-30 minutes
- episode 11 watch 12:20-15:20 side couple
- episode 12 watch entire episode
Content Warnings: violence/fight/beaten up, manipulation, non con picture taking/sharing, cyberbullying
What I Liked
- a sports based BL
- good chemistry with the main couple
- a side couple grew on me
Room For Improvement
- needed the twins to be better differentiated similar to Not Me, even if one was dressed like the other, the voice and mannerism should have immediately signaled to the audience who it was, there were a few times I wasn't sure who was supposed to be who in a scene
- slow pacing, entire first episode was set up, watched most of the series on 2x speed
- Sprite needed to say something way earlier, his brother Zee was a nonredeemable jerk and all the characters shared 3 brain cells
- way too many side characters introduced quickly, took awhile to figure out who was who and then several plot threads weren't developed well
- toilet humor at the end of episode 3
- for one couple, the pursuer was a bit too aggressive and the pursuee was a bit too reluctant for too long
- choppy editing
- in episode 10 the fictional 'so drunk can't remember in the morning what happened but was an active participant during' cliche
- final episode rushed several character endings
- terrible characters that didn't get any consequences, just the "leave us alone/don't do this again or else...."
- plot holes/nonsense writing
Almost lost my mind with the annoying dragging of the lie till the last ep
Was this a good BL series? - No
Was the script good? -No
Was it entertaining? - Not really
Did I like it? - Not really
Did I keep watching it? - well hell yes!!!
Do I know why? - I have absolutely no idea.
Still I don't know what i feel about this series. Like I said it was not the best one and probably I will never re-watch it. But something made me keep watching it every week and to my surprise enjoying it as well.
I think it is the acting of the leads. They are good and have great chemistry. The side characters acting was also good. Otherwise I was absolutely frustrated with the script.
1.First off all the pilot trailer seemed really thrilling, but the series itself was nothing similar to that. There was nothing new rather then the general troupe of twin swap and love story in confusion.
2. Omg!!! I can't even complain about the writing of the series, what could have been a really great plot.. they just ruined it by dragging the lie to the very last episode.
3. The plot of the spy seemed to be completely unnecessary. It did add some jealousy element but that could have been easily done without the spy plot as well.
4. Never fully explored the backstory of both the twins. Why is Zee so rude to his teammates. I really don't like him.
Anyway, In conclusion I absolutely loved Frame and Ryan together. I support them and hope they get better projects in future would love to see them again.