News Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Most school rivalry kdramas with narcissistic parents always end up with someone dying...I hope this one doesn't have that..
Am I the only one who thinks this way?
I don't mind the rivalry and the emotional rollercoaster just no deaths
Just watched 3eps Nd I've fallen inluv with the drama itself...a death will shatter me
khaugelopheto:
Most school rivalry kdramas with narcissistic parents always end up with someone dying...I hope this one doesn't have that..
Am I the only one who thinks this way?
I don't mind the rivalry and the emotional rollercoaster just no deaths
Just watched 3eps Nd I've fallen inluv with the drama itself...a death will shatter me
same, i just don't want anyy heart breaks
khaugelopheto:
Most school rivalry kdramas with narcissistic parents always end up with someone dying...I hope this one doesn't have that..
Am I the only one who thinks this way?
I don't mind the rivalry and the emotional rollercoaster just no deaths
Just watched 3eps Nd I've fallen inluv with the drama itself...a death will shatter me
I don't mind the angst, do you have any good recommendations?
Details
- Title: Four Hands, Two Sonatas
- Type: Drama
- Format: Standard Series
- Country: South Korea
- Episodes: 12
- Aired: Aug 29, 2026 - Oct 4, 2026
- Aired On: Saturday, Sunday
- Original Network: tvN
- Duration: 1 hr. 10 min.
- Genres: Music, Romance, Youth, Drama
- Tags: Bromance, Pianist Male Lead, High School To Working Life, Rivalry, Rivals To Friends, Grandpa-Grandson Relationship, Frenemy, Family Relationship, Coming Of Age, Fake Illness
- Content Rating: 15+ - Teens 15 or older
Statistics
- Score: 8.6 (scored by 2,621 users)
- Ranked: #372
- Popularity: #1257
- Watchers: 21,622
- Favorites: 0
Popular Lists
Related lists from usersRecently Watched By




